All family outings while the weekend (free or paid), during the school holidayson the occasion of a tourist stay with family or friends with a grandparent on Wednesdays. A selection of the nicest outings in Paris and its suburbs with a child or a young person.
Our selection when the weather is nice...
- The Escape Games in outdoor (all year round)
- Zoological parks
- The Puzzle Walks in the streets of Paris (- 20? for 6 people)
- Activities on the water (on the Seine, at the Villette...)
- Parks and gardens (playgrounds, picnic areas...)
- With toddlers : a pony ride and the Guignol in the open air
- With 8-13 year olds: Milirue's discovery trails on the Ile-de-la-Cité and Louvre-Tuileries
Ideas for outings when it rains in Paris...
- Exhibitions to see at the moment
- Aquariums in Paris
- Parisian museums for their permanent exhibitions
- Family visits to museums
- Parent/Child Cooking Workshops (in the 11th)
- Pastry workshops with or without parents
- Going to the show: the plays on the bill, magic shows, musicals, the circus...
- Family concerts
- The visit of Rex Studios
- Go to the skating rink