Outdoor - For all, from 10 years old
All our escape games in outdoor work in the same way (price, duration, game principle).
Only the area and age requirements differ depending on the formula chosen.
These Escape Games are our #1 outdoor family activity!
"The secrets of the covered passages"
Courses designed for all audiences, adults and youth (from 10 years old)
- Objective of the game: your team has 70mn top time to reach the guide. To get there, you will have to solve riddles by walking through the 9th district and some of the of the most beautiful Parisian passages?
- This Escape Game has been designed for families with teenagers or children from 10 years old, for adultsfor students...
- It is a fun outing. But you will have to use your brains, your sense of observation and orientation and your logic.
- You have a map, a tablet, a book for adults and a booklet for children. Children will keep their booklet after the Escape Game
ATTENTION: in French only
Notice to the little cheaters: your cell phone will not be of any use to you to solve the riddles (too easy). You won't find the answers to the puzzles, they are much too subtle for Google?
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
instead of 80?for a group of 2 to 6 people (regardless of the number of participants)
- Duration of the Escape Game 1h30 (including 15mn presentation)
- Language : in French
- Distance travelled : about 2km
- 6 people max. per team and the mandatory presence of at least one adult
- course From the Grands-Boulevards to the Comédie Française (3 or 4 covered passages depending on the route)
- Meeting place In front of 7, bd Montmartre (metro Grands Boulevards)
- 4 routes proposed in the 9th district
- For all audiences (ideally from 10 years old if you do it with children)
- It's a fun outing, like all Escape Games, with the added bonus of a cultural dimension. This game develops the sense of orientation and observation
- We keep young people away from their screens!
- We discover these covered passages which are part of the Parisian heritage while having fun
- A very entertaining and timely outing when the weather is gloomy or rainy because the stroll is done for a good part under cover in the Parisian passages
- Can we cancel the Escape Game if we can't make it? You will find the cancellation conditions on the website of our partner (at the time of booking)
- Can young people do it alone? No, the presence of an adult per group is mandatory if the other participants are minors
- What if it rains? Ponchos are available for participants
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
- For the birthday of your If you are a child, you book this Escape Game (you can form several teams of 6 players max.).
- For a privatization, EVGF, EVG, Rally
- For schools (primary level), leisure centers, associations, IT'S HERE
The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (children's voices echoing)
The Escape Game "Street Art in the Butte aux Cailles". (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The secrets of the Marais (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The mysteries of the Latin Quarter" (from 14 years old)
The escape game "2 hours to save the King" (in Versailles)
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes and the 12th?
The Enigma Walk An unusual walk in the Butte aux Cailles, a village in Paris?
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Ile de la Cité, around Notre-Dame?