Cette semaine, coup de coeur pour…
Avec vos enfants ou vos ados…
5 expos sympas à faire à Paris en ce moment
Notre sélection de pièces de théâtre pour enfant ou ado
Les Escape Games en extérieur (meilleure vente ?)
- The Escape Game "Les Mystères de Montmartre? (pre-teens and teens)(from 10 years old)
- The Escape Game "Les Mystères de Montmartre? (children's course)(ages 6 to 9)
- The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages? (teenager/adult)(from 10 years old)
- The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages? (children's course)(for 6/9 year olds)
- Street Art Escape Game at the Butte-aux-Cailles?(from 13 years old)
- The escape game "Secrets of the Marais?(from 10/11 years old)
- The 12th (and Bois de Vincennes)
- Walking on the Champs-Elysées
- From the canal Saint-Martin to the bassin de la Villette
- The Butte-aux-Cailles district (and 13th)
- The Montmartre district
- The Opera district
Visiting Paris with your family and what to do in Paris with your family?
Familin?Paris is a participative, simple, visual, practical and friendly website that gives ideas to visit Paris with children or to rediscover Paris with the family in a good mood. It offers many discounted activities
What to do with children?
What to do in Paris with your family ?
The concept was born from our experience as traveling parents and Parisian parents: take advantage of all our tips and tricks, and share your impressions and favorites with everyone.
Who is Familin'Paris for?
Familin?Paris is the website of Paris for children and teenagers. It is aimed at parents and families who live in the capital and its suburbs, as well as tourists who have decided to visit Paris with their children. For all those who are looking for ideas of activities, restaurants, places to discover or rediscover and practical advice to enjoy the city.
How is this guide different from others?
Familin?Paris proposes to make your family leisure time in Paris fun, simple and easy thanks to our tips, tricks and recommendations enriched with YOUR good plans and suggestions. All of this according to your budget, your available time, the age of your children
How to get around Paris?
On foot, by bike, by bus, by batobus or by metro
What to do this weekend?
All the events, festivals, fairs, events scheduled this weekend in Paris and around Paris (within 100km)