What to do this weekend in Ile-de-France?
A historical and unusual game : Versailles Revolution Tower (in 78)
Original : Behind-the-scenes tour of the Stade de France (in Saint-Denis, 93)
An Escape Game : 2 hours to save the king! (In Versailles, 78)
A treasure hunt : Enigma walk in the Bois de Vincennes or in Versailles
If the weather is good : accrobranches around Paris
If it rains : Sea Life Aquarium (in the 77)
With toddlers : an educational farm (in the 78 and 93)
Family outing in Seine-Saint-Denis (93)
Family outing in the Hauts-de-Seine (92)
Family outing in Seine-et-Marne (77)
- The castle of Champs-sur-Marne
- The castle of Vaux-le-Vicomte ??
- The castle of Fontainebleau
- Disneyland Paris
- Sea Life Aquarium ??
- The accroCamp Paris Jablines
- Educational farms in Seine-et-Marne
- The pick-your-own farms of Seine-et-Marne
- Pop Corn Labyrinth and Labyrinth of Sénart (in summer)
- The Zoo of the Bois d'Attilly and the Feline Park
Family outing in the Yvelines (78)
- The Palace of Versailles ??
- The castle of Breteuil
- La Villa Savoye (Le Corbusier)
- The toy museum in Poissy
- The Safari Zoo of Thoiry ??
- Outdoor Escape Game : 2 hours to save the king! ??
- The historical and unusual game: "Versailles Revolution Tour
- Storytelling tour "The Great Hours of the Gardens of Versailles
Going out in Ile-de-France this weekend with your family (in Seine-et-Marne, in the Yvelinesin the Val-de-Marne or Haut-de-Seine) Find an idea for family outing around Paris during the vacations and take a little green when leaving the capital! To answer all these questions and desires of parents and grandparentsHere are some ideas of escapades to do with child or teenage in the suburbs.
If you are looking for an outdoor activity in the east of Paris, you can do the Enigma Stroll ? treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes. To the west of Paris, there is the one around the Palace of Versailles.Enigma stroll in Versailles"(without a guide and ideally up to 6 people), a very fun activity and ideal for families .
If you are from Paris, plan the whole day and if the weather is nice, bring your picnic basket, children love it!
Remember to buy your E-tickets Skip the line in advance (on your smartphone) in particular for the castles, the monuments or amusement parks (no need to print and no queue). Good to know : the national monuments and castles offer the free of charge for -18 and -25 years old European citizens.