- Idea for the WE
- In the Oise (60)
- In Seine et Marne(77)
- In the Yvelines (78)
- In the Hauts-de-Seine (92)
- In Seine-Saint-Denis (93)
- In the Val de Marne (94)
- In the Val d'Oise (95)
7 Ideas for this weekend in Ile-de-France
- Interactive guided tour : Versailles Revolution Tower (in 78)
- Original : Behind-the-scenes tour of the Stade de France (in Saint-Denis, 93)
- An Escape Game : 2 hours to save the king! (In Versailles, 78)
- A treasure hunt : Enigma walk in the Bois de Vincennes or in Versailles
- If the weather is nice : accrobranches around Paris
- If it rains : Sea Life Aquarium (in the 77)
- With toddlers : an educational farm (in the 78 and 93)
Family outings in Oise
Family outings in 77
Family outings in the 78
In Versailles (in the Yvelines)
Enigma walk: treasure hunt in Versailles (castle district)
Manège of the Grande Ecurie of the Palace of Versailles (78)
The Way of the Squire
7€ full price, 5€ for children
The Toy Museum of Poissy
Family outings in the 92
In the 8th, the 17th and in the 92nd
Puppet and puppet shows
Families, groups, schools, town halls...
The playful visit "La tête dans les nuages" (Contemporary Art Rally)
Family outings in the 93
Family outings in the 95
Going out in Ile-de-France this weekend with your family (in Seine-et-Marne, in the Yvelinesin the Val-de-Marne or Haut-de-Seine) Find an idea of family outing around Paris during the holidays and take a little bit of green when leaving the capital! To answer all these questions and desires for parents and grandparentsHere are some ideas of escapades to do with child or teenage in the suburbs.
If you are looking for an outdoor activity in the east of Paris, you can do the 'Treasure Hunt in the Bois de Vincennes' Enigma Walk. To the west of Paris, there is the one around the Palace of Versailles "Enigma Walk in Versailles"(without a guide and ideally up to 6 people), a very fun activity and ideal for families. .
If you are Parisian, plan the whole day and if the weather is nice, bring your picnic basket, the kids love it!
Remember to buy your E-tickets Skip the line in advance (on your smartphone) in particular for castles, the monuments or amusement parks (no need to print and no queuing). Good to know National monuments and castles offer the free of charge for under-18s and under-25s who are European nationals.