Going out in Ile-de-France this weekend with your family (in Seine-et-Marne, Yvelines, Val-de-Marne or Haut-de-Seine) Find an idea for family outing around Paris during the vacations and take a little green when leaving the capital! To answer all these questions and desires of parents and grandparentsHere are some ideas of escapades to do with child or teenage in the suburbs.
If you are looking for an outdoor activity in the east of Paris, you can do the Enigma Stroll ? treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes. To the west of Paris, there is the one around the Palace of Versailles.Enigma stroll in Versailles"(without a guide and ideally up to 6 people), a very fun activity and ideal for families .
If you are from Paris, plan the whole day and if the weather is nice, bring your picnic basket, children love it!
Remember to buy your E-tickets Skip the line in advance (on your smartphone) in particular for the castles, the monuments or amusement parks (no need to print and no queue). Good to know : the national monuments and castles offer the free of charge for -18 and -25 years old European citizens.
AT THE MOMENT, IN ILE-DE-FRANCE
1 - To discover France : France Miniature (in 78)
2 - Escape Game : 2 hours to save the king! (in Yvelines)
3 - Great Show : The Great Night Waters (in Versailles)
4 - Scavenger hunt : The Enigma Walk in the Bois de Vincennes (Puzzle games)
5 - Recreation : Sherwood Park and its 41 tree climbing courses
6 - Bike ride : The electric bike ride in the Vexin park (in the Val d'Oise)
7 - Picking : The pick-your-own farms (in the Val de Marne)
8 - Animals : Educational farms (in the 78 and 93)
What to do with your family in the north of Paris?
- Castle: the Domaine de Chantilly
- Castle: the castle of Pierrefonds
- Sensation: of the tree climbing at Sherwood Park
- Must-see : the Asterix park
- Playful: the Sea of Sand
- Museum : Auvers-sur-Oise, the impressionist museum
- Park and garden : La Courneuve Park
- Cultural : Saint-Denis Basilica
- Sportsman : electric bike in the Vexin park
- Football : a backstage tour of the Stade de France
What to do with your family in eastern Paris?
What to do with your family in the west of Paris?
- To discover the French heritage: France Miniature
- Animal park : Thoiry Safari Zoo
- Castle: the Palace of Versailles
- Castle: the castle of Breteuil
- Castle: the castle of Malmaison
- Architecture : La Villa Savoye (Le Corbusier)
- Museum : the toy museum in Poissy
- Storytelling tour with actors: "The Great Hours of the Gardens of Versailles (from 6 years old)
- Museum : the National Archaeology Museum of Saint-Germain-en-Laye
- Fun and original: Pop Corn Maze (78)
- Outdoor Escape Game in Versailles : 2 hours to save the king! (from 9 years old)
- Outdoor Escape Game in Nanterre : The magic portal (for children)
- Outdoor Escape Game in Nanterre : Operation GreenFinger (for teens)
- Unusual visit : a visit to the Parc des Princes stadium
- Leisure : Boulogne-Billancourt skating rink
- View on Paris : the Grande Arche de la Défense
- Playful : The Lodges party