8 shots ♡ in rainy weather ☔️
- The exhibition "Climate emergency at the Cité des Sciences
- The immersive and scientific course "Sciences Experiments".
- The World of Banksy" exhibition
- Magic workshop at the Museum of Magic
- For soccer fans: the visit of the Stade de France
- The visit of the backstage of Roland Garros (family favorite)
- The Catacombs of Paris
- The Paradox Museum
6 shots of ♡ in good weather ☀️
News from Paris with teenagers
Nice outside Paris, with a teenager
- TRACK GAME – 2 hours to save the King" treasure hunt (in Versailles)
- TRACK GAME - "2 hours in 1789, where you change history". (In Versailles)
- GUIDED TOUR - "Revolution tour Versailles
- ARCHITECTURE – Visit the Villa Savoye (Le Corbusier)
- INCONTOURNABLE – Versailles Palace
- AMUSEMENT PARK – The Asterix park
An evening with a teenager
- HALLOWEEN PARTY FOR TEENS : The Teens Party (for 13-17 year-olds
- GUIDED TOUR : "The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to teenagers"September 17
- RECREATIONAL AND CULTURAL : night ride with commentary on electric scooterevery day at 8 p.m.
- THEATER – Pieces for teens
- MUSEUM : see the nocturnes in the Parisian museums
Visit Paris with a young person and have fun
Stroll for teenagers in Paris, playful or sportive
Outings in Paris with teenagers
Rainy day activities with a youth
Ideas for a teenager's birthday party
What to do around Paris with the + 12 years old ?
Visiting Paris with a teenager: our sightseeing tours
For tourists or provincials
If you come from the province with teenagers for a few days, go and get some ideas from our tours with young people between 12 and 18 years old to visit Paris in 2 days, 3 days or 5 days. Visit the Eiffel Tower remains the must-see exit when you come to Paris. Just like discover Montmartre. If you've been there before and done the must-dos, Covered passageways are to be discovered and shown to young people.
Among the family activities with a teenager especially if it is sporty, the guided electric scooter rides or in Hoverboard are a hit.
For fans of puzzle games, the Outdoor Escape Games allow them to discover a district of Paris like Montmartre, the Marais or the Butte aux Cailles, in a playful way. They appeal to parents as well as to their children.