6 shots of ? in good weather with a teenager
- Investigation game ?2 hours to discover the secret of the French Treasury? (from 14 years old)
- Investigation game The last secret of Arsène Lupin?
- The Escape Game The Mysteries of Montmartre?
- With a sporty teenager, a Hoverboard ride in Paris
- Rent an electric scooter to walk around Paris (-20% discount)
- ANNIVERSARY - Crime in Père-Lachaise? (11-14 years old)
7 tips for ? if it rains with a teenager
- The immersive and scientific course "Sciences Experiments".
- The World of Banksy" exhibition
- The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages"
- The Escape Game "Save the Movies" at Rex Studios
- For soccer fans: the visit of the Stade de France
- The visit of the backstage of Roland Garros (family favorite)
- The Catacombs of Paris
Upcoming museum visits for teens
- The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to teenagers? October 2, 16, 24, 29, 31, November 3 and 5 (from 13 years old)
- Heroes of Greek Mythology at the Louvre October 1 and 23 (ages 9-14)
- The Great War at the Invalides November 1 (11-15 years old)
- The Great Masters of the Renaissance at the Louvre October 8 and 31 (from 13 years old)
- Who Profits From Crime?" Or The Story of the Great Criminals November 2 (ages 9-14)
- The Second World War at the Invalides November 3 (11-15 years old)
- The pipes of modern art at Pompidou November 4 (ages 12-13)
News: current and upcoming events with teens
A breathtaking show. From 6 years old
- From October 18 to November 5, 2022
- At La Scala (Paris 10e)
Extraordinary reading room at the BNF Richelieu - FREE. Ideal from 7 years old
- Open every day except Monday
- In the 2nd
Free for all
An immersive journey around the sciences. At Bercy Village (12th)
- From 5 years old
- 10% discount with the code FIP10
Halloween special in nightclub . 20% discount with the code FAMIPARIS
- For teens from 13 to 17 years old
- In the 2nd in Paris
A run/walk in pairs. For everyone
- October 9, 2022
- At the bassin de la Villette
An exhibition for teenagers on the evolution and consequences of industrialization.
- Until March 5, 2023
At the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie (Paris 19ème)
1st big retrospective in Paris, to see with teenagers.
- Until February 12, 2023
- Free for children under 18 years old
At the Museum of Modern Art (Paris 16ème)
An exhibition event, to be seen with teenagers.
- Until January 22, 2023
- Free for children under 26 years old
At the Musée d'Orsay (Paris 7ème)
An immersive exhibition to do with the family.
- until November 6, 2022 - Summer closure in August
- Free of charge
At the Gaité Lyrique (Paris 3rd)
Theater, big shows, sound and light shows in the open air this season.
- Until October 30, 2022
- For all
A great way to discover dance or opera. From 8 years old
- Some dates per year
- Opera Garnier or Opera Bastille
Visit Paris with a young person and have fun
Stroll for teenagers in Paris, playful or sportive
Outings in Paris with teenagers
Rainy day activities with a youth
Where to celebrate a teenager's birthday?
What to do around Paris with the + 12 years old ?
Visiting Paris with a teenager: our sightseeing tours
5 days in Paris with 12 years old and more.
- Itinerary with cultural visits, leisure and shopping
3 days in Paris with 12 years old and more.
- A tourist circuit adapted to teenagers
2 days in Paris with 12 years old and more.
- What to see and do with pre-teens and teens
For tourists or provincials
If you come from the province with teenagers for a few days, go and get some ideas from our tours with young people between 12 and 18 years old to visit Paris in 2 days, 3 days or 5 days. Visit the Eiffel Tower remains the must-see exit when you come to Paris. Just like discover Montmartre. If you've been there before and done the must-dos, Covered passageways are to be discovered and shown to young people.
Among the family activities with a teenager especially if it is sporty, the guided electric scooter rides or in Hoverboard are a hit.
For fans of puzzle games, the Outdoor Escape Games allow them to discover a district of Paris like Montmartre, the Marais or the Butte aux Cailles, in a playful way. They appeal to parents as well as to their children.