Visit one of the most beautiful monuments in Paris
The free visit of the Opéra Garnier
- Enter one of the most beautiful buildings in the capital: chandeliers, friezes, monumental marble staircase? and discover this magical placebreathtakingly beautiful
- During this visit: the Chagall ceiling in the auditorium, the 7-ton chandelier or the monumental staircase
- This visit also gives access to the temporary exhibitions
- It is a self-guided tour
- The tickets are dated, but not time-stamped
- Free (with proof of age) for children under 12disabled + 1 accompanying person, unemployed
- The Dance Foyer is now closed to open house
- Every day from 10am to 5pm (last entry 45 minutes before closing time)
Two family visits to the Paris Opera ?
Beware: during school vacations, the dates go out quite quickly. Remember to book your tickets in advance.
- A fun family tour of the Opéra Garnier (playful, from 5/6 years old)
- The Told Tour: A Love of Opera (from 6 years old)
I celebrate my birthday at the Opéra Garnier?
- Ghost Operation" treasure hunt! (from 6 years old)
Good plan, save by buying 2 attractions at the same time
- Cruise on the Seine + Opéra Garnier : Free visit (5% discount)
- Sainte-Chapelle + Opéra Garnier - free visit (5% discount)