All our escape games in outdoor work in the same way (price, duration, game principle).
Only the area and age requirements differ depending on the formula chosen.
These Escape Games are our #1 outdoor family activity!
All about the Escape Game of Latin Quarter
12 years and over
- The game will take place between Saint-Germain-des-prés and the Ile-de-la Cité
- The objective is to solve all the riddles along the route within the allotted time
- Each step is a challenge that you will have to face: find the passwords to advance and join the guide
- You will have to use your personal knowledge, be observant and know how to orient yourself
- On the course, you will discover Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Arena of Lutetia or the Thermal Baths of Cluny. And each step solved will allow you to discover a small part of this district, its history, its mysteries?
- You have a map, a tablet and a book, your cell phone to be reached by your guide if necessary
WARNING (notice to the little cheaters): your laptop will not be of any use to you to solve the riddles (too easy). You will not find the answers to the riddles, they are much too subtle for Google?
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
instead of 80?for a group of 2 to 6 people (regardless of the number of participants)
- Duration of the Escape Game 1h30 (including 15mn presentation)
- Distance travelled : about 2km
- Meeting place : subway Saint Michel
- 4 routes proposed in the neighborhood
- For adults and teenagers from 12 years old
- It's a fun outing, like all Escape Games, with the added bonus of a cultural dimension. This game develops the sense of orientation and observation
- We keep teens away from their screens!
- Discover this charming and historic area while having fun and getting some fresh air.
- An ideal Escape Game formula for claustrophobic people and for all those who dread being locked up between 4 walls for 1 hour
- Can we cancel the Escape Game if we can't make it? You will find the cancellation conditions on the website of our partner (at the time of booking)
- Can teens do it alone? No, the presence of an adult per group is mandatory if the other participants are minors
- What if it rains? Ponchos are available for participants
Birthdays, privatization, EVJF, EVG, rallies, schools
- For the birthday of your If you are a teenager or a member of your family, you book this Escape Game (you can form several teams of 6 players max.). If the youngsters are minors, the presence of an adult per team is necessary
- To privatize this Escape Gamefor an EVJF, an EVG, a Rally : IT'S HERE (-10% code FAMILINPROMO)
- For schools (middle and high school level), leisure centers, associations, IT'S HERE