And if you offered to your children or teens an activity in Paris (or in Ile-de-France) out of the ordinary. We have selected a few ideas for the weekend or holidays (to be chosen according to the age of the children) to do with the family and which are a little off the beaten track.
Of the guided tour Passing by the catacombs (a classic in the registry Paris Unusual) or a ride on a scooteryou will surprise them and make them happy.
- The Escape Games in outdoor
- Small or big scares...
- Special effects, virtual reality
- Unusual museums
- Unusual and original walks
- Original tours
5 outdoor Escape Games
- The Escape Game "Les Mystères de Montmartre" (children's trail) (for 6/9 year olds)
- The Escape Game "The Mysteries of Montmartre" (pre-teens and teens) (for ages 10 and up)
- The Escape Game "Street Art at the Butte-aux-Cailles (from 10/11 years old)
- The escape game "Secrets of the Swamp." (for ages 10/11+)
- The Escape Game "The Secrets of the Covered Passages" (children's trail) (for 6/9 year olds)
Small or big scares...
Special effects, virtual reality...
6 unusual museums
Unusual or original walks
Unusual guided tours
- Guided tour : Paris in cartoons (from 6 years old)
- Street art tour : The great frescoes of the 13th century (all)
- Guided tour : The fantastic and mysterious Paris (from 8 years old)
- Street art tour : When Street Art tells the story of Montmartre... (from 8/10 years old)
- Show tour: The intrigue of the covered passages (from 6 years old)
- Storytelling visit : "A Love of Opera" (from 6 years old)