What if you suggested to your children or teenagers an activity in Paris (or in Ile-de-France) that is out of the ordinary. We have selected a few ideas for the weekend or vacations (to be chosen according to the age of the children) to do with the family and which are a little off the beaten track.
Of the themed guided tour Passing by the catacombs (a classic in the registry Paris Unusual) or a ride on a scooteryou will surprise them and make them happy.
Unusual activity in Paris: Outdoor Escape Games
- The Escape Game "Les Mystères de Montmartre? (children's course) (for 6/9 year olds)
- The Escape Game "Les Mystères de Montmartre? (pre-teens and teens) (for ages 10 and up)
- Street Art Escape Game at the Butte-aux-Cailles? (from 10/11 years old)
- The escape game "Secrets of the Marais? (for ages 10/11+)
- The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages? (children's course) (for 6/9 year olds)
Unusual visits in Paris
- Paris in cartoons (from 5/6 years old)
- Street Art : The great frescoes of the 13th century (all)
- The fantastic and mysterious Paris (from 8 years old)
- When Street Art tells the story of Montmartre (from 8/10 years old)
- Show tour: The plot of the covered passages (from 6 years old)
- Storytelling visit : "A love of opera (from 6 years old)