For one or more families, between friends, seniors, TeamBuilding...
Organize a one or two family outing. 1) The budget per family will be a little lighter 2) Your children will be delighted to go on this outing with friends and the adults will be happy to meet up for a stroll in Paris. Most of these visits last 1h30 and are animated by lecturers. The privatization (a guide just for you) makes the visit more interactive. It allows more exchanges with the guide.
Private outdoor tours
The private visits around the Street Art...
Private visits on the theme of history... but not only!
Private visits to museums (under cover)
Private visits to the Louvre...
- The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to children (from 7 years old)
- Egypt at the time of the Pharaohs at the Louvre (from 6/7 years)
- Monsters and heroes of Mythology at the Louvre (6/10 years)
- The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to teenagers (from 13 years old)
Private visit with a teenager (from 13 years old)...
Top, from 7-8 years old...
- If I were told about Versailles? (at the Palace of Versailles)
- The legend of the masks (at quai Branly)
- The family visit of the Saint-Denis basilica
- When I grow up, I'll be a Hall of Famer (at the Pantheon)
- In the hands of Rodin? (at the Rodin Museum)
- Playful visit to the Opéra Garnier
- In the land of the elephant god Ganesh? (at the Guimet Museum)