What are the exhibitions to do this summer? Where can we see animals with the kids this summer? All the answers to these questions with these very nice activities and outings for families, couples, friends or grandparents who are looking after the children in July.
The amusement park about the conquest of the West. Ideal for 3 - 11 years old
- Open from April to November
- In Ermenonville (Oise, 60)
The meeting place for fans of manga, Japanese animation, cosplays, video games.... For everyone
- From July 14 to 17, 2022
Exhibition Center of Paris-Nord Villepinte - 93420 Villepinte
Nightly candlelight tour. For the whole family
- Until October 1, 2022
- At the castle of Vaux-le-Vicomte (77)
Free for children 6 and under
A bucolic and musical walk in a magical setting. An ideal family outing
- Every weekend from April to October
Free for children 6 and under
Concerts for children at the Floral Park. For children from 4 years old
- Wednesdays from June 30 to September 8, 2021
- At the Floral Park (Paris 12e)
Free with the Floral Park entrance ticket
A must-see every summer.
- From July to August 2022
- For all - Free access
Quays of the Seine, Trocadero and bassin de la Villette
The biggest board game festival in Paris. For all, from 3 years old
- July 2 and 3, 2022
- Pelouse de Reuilly
The best exhibitions in July 2022
- Cezanne and Kandinsky, at the Atelier des Lumières
- Machu Picchu and the treasures of Peru at the Cité de l'Architecture
- Pioneers, artists in the Paris of the Roaring Twenties at the Musée du Luxembourg
- Fragile!? at the Cité des Sciences
- The World of Banksy at the Espace Lafayette Drouot
- Banquet at the Cité des Sciences
- The Sensory Odyssey at the Grande Galerie de l'Evolution
Museum visits scheduled for July 2022
- July 2: "The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to children"
- Saturday, July 2: "Orsay's masterpieces explained to children"(from 8 years old)
- July 3: "The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to children"
- July 3: "Egypt at the time of the Pharaohs"
- July 6th: "The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to children"
- July 10: "Heroes of Greek Mythology at the Louvre"(from 8-9 years old)
- July 10th: "The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to children"
- July 13: "Playful visit to the Opéra Garnier".
- July 13: "The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to children"
- July 20: "The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to children"
Visits to parks and gardens in July 2022
IT'S SUMMER, WE PUT OUR NOSE OUTSIDE
- a tuk-tuk ride
- a 1h30 ride on a quad bike
- punt in the Bois de Vincennes and Boulogne
- a Hoverboard ride on the quays of the Seine (from 8 years old)
- a ride on a scooter with or without an animator, day or night (from 12 years old)
- a 1 hour cruise on the Seine classic version or special version for children (ages 5-11)
- a 1h30 walk with the Kids Tour (Paris by panoramic bus)
- rent an electric boat at the bassin de la Villette or privatize a boat on the Seine or the Marne
- Paris Plagesthe return of the Parisian summer must-see (until August 22)
- an open-air show opera, theater, big show, festival at the waterfront
VISIT A MUSEUM
Please note that reservations are required. The Quai Branly Museum Jacques Chirac, the Bourdelle Museum, the Museum of the Liberation of Paris, the Museum of Romantic Life, the House of Balzac, the Cernuschi Museum, the Petit Palais the Palais de la Porte Dorée, the Orangery Museum, the Grévin museum, the Museum of Illusion, lhe Jacquemart André Museum (one of our favorite museums), the city of Science and Industry (great with children and teenagers), the Museum of Man, The Great Gallery of Evolution (great with kids), the Orsay Museum (one of the most beautiful museums in Paris), the Air and Space Museum? and all the others!
The monuments to visit this summer
- Eiffel Tower (not to be missed in Paris!)
- the Arc de Triomphe (for its 360° view on Paris)
- the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie
- Saint-Denis Basilica (a jewel of Gothic art)
- the Catacombs of Paris (to find freshness)
- the Montparnasse tower (to enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Paris)
- the Pantheon (for a history lesson)
- Visit Paris by bus (aboard the kids tour, a panoramic bus, a night bus or the Vintage tour)
Paris by night in July: the nightlife of the summer
- Night ride in a Tuk-tuk (with a guide) ? NEW (with children of all ages)
- Night ride on an electric Quad (with a guide) ? NEW ? (with teenagers)
- Night ride on electric scooter (with an animator ? from 12 years old)
- Night tour in a panoramic bus (every night at 9pm)
- The Night at the Invalides (Great sound and light show)
- The Montparnasse tower by night (to enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Paris)
- The Arc de Triomphe by night (to enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Paris)
- The Grandes Eaux Nocturnes at the Palace of Versailles (Great sound and light show)
- Candlelight evenings at the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte (Candlelight night visit)
- An open-air cinema session (at La Villette)
- The night visit of the zoological park (Thursdays until August 12th from 7pm to 11:30pm)
- Sénart Labyrinth by night treasure hunt for children and adults in an XXL field (August 7, 20 and 28 from 9pm)
What to do around Paris in July?
- Thoiry Safari Zoo (78)
- Beauval Zoo (41)
- The Asterix park (60)
- France Miniature (78)
- The Great Musical Waters at the Palace of Versailles (78)
- The Grandes Eaux nocturne at the Palace of Versailles (78)
- Candlelight evenings at the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte (77)
- Pop Corn Labyrinths to play at getting lost in XXL fields (78 and 91)
- Labyrinth of Sénart treasure hunt for children and adults in a corn field (77)
- Outdoor escapes (78 and 92)
- A bike ride to discover the Véxin (95)
- The Lodges party (78)