For any request for group rates and quotes: Contact us by email
(Payments in administrative vouchers are accepted)
These guided tours and Escape Games have been designed for children from 7 years old. These outings are aimed at schoolchildren (primary / cycle 2 and cycle 3 / beginning of secondary school) or non-schoolchildren(youth centers, associations, leisure centers, maries, private companies). Their purpose is to to help children discover Paris in a fun and educational wayThey are animated by guides accustomed to the young public. They last an hour and a half. for a distance of about 2km. They are offered all year round, including during school vacations.
Escape games in the streets of Paris (secondary level)
These Escape Games allow you to discover a district of Paris through gamesThey develop the ability to solve puzzles as a team. They develop the sense of observation, of the orientation, logical and team cohesion.
- The Escape Game "Les Mystères de Montmartre? (course 10 years and +)
- Street Art Escape Game at the Butte aux Cailles? (from 10/11 years old)
- The escape game "Secrets of the Marais? (from 10/11 years old)
- The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages? (course 10 years and +)
- The Scape Game "Investigation in the Halles district (from 11 years old)
- The Escape Game The mysteries of the Latin Quarter? (from 14/15 years old)
- Duration : 1h30
Outdoor themed tours (cycle 2 and cycle 3)
On the theme of Street Art
These guided tours have for the purpose of discovering a districtits history, its culture through Street Art which gradually settled in Paris. It also deals with the techniques used, the artists of renown...
- "When Street Art tells the story of the Marais
- "When Street Art tells the story of Montmartre
- The Great Frescoes of the 13th century
- Street Art in Belleville
- "Street Art in the Butte aux Cailles".
- Duration : 1h30
- Animated by lecturers
Cultural or recreational visits in Paris
Visits animated by lecturer guides specialists in history and of the young public (duration between 1h30 and 2h)
Guided tours in museums (cycle 4 and high school)
Visits are led by guides specializing in art history, mythology and used to the young public.
- Modern art explained to children and teenagers (at the Centre Pompidou)
- The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to teenagers (from 13 years old)
- In the hands of Rodin? at the Rodin Museum
- Heroes of Greek mythology? at the Louvre Museum
- Egypt at the time of the Pharaohs? at the Louvre Museum
- Being a prisoner during the Terror? at the Conciergerie
- The Second World War? at the Musée de l'Armée (Invalides)
- The Great War? at the Musée de l'Armée (Invalides)
- In the boots of Napoleon? at the Army Museum (Invalides)
- Who benefits from crime? at the Police Museum
- Great Men? at the Pantheon
- The last home of the kings and queens of France? at the Basilica of Saint-Denis
- Duration : between 1h30 and 2h