Discover a neighborhood from Paris, deepen his knowledge of paintingin History or Mythology in the museums, become an expert Street Art or the French Revolution, to pierce the mysteries of Paris are the objectives of each family visit. They are led by lecturer guides or by professional tourist guides. They are intended for all audiences, toddler (from 3 years old), to children (from 6 years old), for pre-teens and teens accompanied by their parents or grandparentsThey are fun, amusing, exciting? And have the same objective, have a nice time with the kids all by cultivating oneself in joy and good humor. They are a great moment of sharing and discovery in family for an outing on the weekend or during the school vacations.
- AN ESCAPE-GAME FOR CHILDREN : ?The mysteries of Montmartre?
- A TEENAGE ESCAPE-GAME : ?The Secrets of the Marsh?
- AN UNUSUAL VISIT : When Street Art tells the story of the Marais?
- A VISIT TO THE LOUVRE : The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to children?
- A TREASURE HUNT : Mythology in the Tuileries? (from 6/7 years old)
- A VISIT SHOW : the guided tour "A love of opera?
Fun and cultural outdoor Escape games (Top sellers)
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- The Mysteries of Montmartre? (children's tour) (6/9 years old)
- The Mysteries of Montmartre? (pre-teens and teens) (10 years and older)
- Street Art at the Butte-aux-Cailles? (10 years and older)
- The secrets of the Marais? (10 years and older)
- The secrets of the covered passages? (children's tour) (6/9 years old)
- The mysteries of the Latin Quarter? (14 years and older)
- Investigation in the Halles district? (11 years and older)
Guided tours in the streets of Paris
On the theme of Street Art
- When Street Art tells the story of Montmartre? (all)
- ?the Great Monumental Frescoes in the 13th? (all)
- Street Art at the Butte aux Cailles? (all)
- Street Art in Belleville? (all)
With the youngest
- Paris in cartoons? (from 4 years old)
- Dilili's walk in Paris? (from 6 years old)
- Costume Stroll: Paris at the time of the knights (from 6 years old)
In a park or a garden
- "The heroes of Mythology at the Tuileries (6 years and older)
- "The heroes of Mythology in the Luxembourg Gardens". (8 years and older)
- In the gardens of the Rodin Museum? (6 years and older)
For fans of history
Guided tours scheduled in the museums
-10% discount with the code FAMILINPARIS
- Monsters and Heroes of Mythology at the Louvre (6/10 years)
- Egypt at the time of the Pharaohs (6/11 years old)
- The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to children (7/12 years old)
- The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to teenagers (13 years and older)
- Orsay's masterpieces explained to children (8 years and older)
Visits Shows, Storytelling, Investigations (with actors)
- Visit Survey : The Marvelous Legend of the Tuileries (from 6 years old)
- Visit Investigation : The Royal Palace Investigation (from 9 years old)
- Visit Show : The Intrigue of the Covered Passages (from 6 years old)
- Visit Show : The Latin Quarter Crime (from 12 years old)
- Storytelling tour : A Love of Opera (from 6 years old)
- Investigation Visit : The Père Lachaise Investigation (from 10 years old)
- Visit Spectacle: The Magic of the Marais (from 8 years old)
- Visit Show : The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre (from 6 years old)
- Guided tour : The Great Hours of the Gardens of Versailles (from 6 years old)
Les Balades Enigmes (enigma games at -20? for 6 people)
- In the footsteps of Napoleon?
- Original discovery of Montmartre, around the Sacré-C?ur?
- An unusual walk in the Butte aux Cailles, a village in Paris?
- Puzzle Walk in the Covered Passages
- Treasure hunt in the Ile de la Cité, around Notre-Dame?
- Treasure hunt around the Royal Palace? (under cover)
- Treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes and the 12th?
- A treasure hunt from Beaugrenelle to the Eiffel Tower?
- Treasure hunt in the Marais, around the Place des Vosges
- Treasure hunt in the Luxembourg Gardens and the Latin Quarter