- AN ESCAPE-GAME FOR CHILDREN : "The mysteries of Montmartre"
- A TEENAGE ESCAPE-GAME : "The Secrets of the Marsh"
- AN UNUSUAL VISIT : "When Street Art tells the story of the Marais"
- A VISIT TO THE LOUVRE : "The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to children"
- A TREASURE HUNT : "Mythology in the Tuileries" (from 6/7 years old)
- A VISIT SHOW : the guided tour "Un amour d'Opéra
Fun and cultural outdoor Escape games (Top sellers)
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- "The Mysteries of Montmartre." (6- 9 years)
- "The Mysteries of Montmartre." (from 10 years old)
- "Street Art in the Butte-aux-Cailles" (from 14 years old)
- "The Secrets of the Marsh" (from 10 years old)
- "The secrets of the covered passages (6-9 years old)
- "The Mysteries of the Latin Quarter" (from 12 years old)
Guided tours in the streets of Paris
With the youngest
Street art guided tours
- "When Street Art Tales the Story of Montmartre." (for all) - 10% code FAMILINPROMO
- "the Great Monumental Murals in the 13th." (ages 10 and up) - 10% code FAMILINPROMO
- "Street Art at Quail Hill." (for all) - 10% code FAMILINPROMO
- "Street Art in Belleville" (for all) - 10% code FAMILINPROMO
- "Street Art explained to children" (family tour, from age 6)
Family visits to parks and gardens
- "The heroes of Mythology at the Tuileries (6 years and older)
- "The heroes of Mythology in the Luxembourg Gardens". (8 years and older)
- "In the gardens of the Rodin Museum (6 years and older)
Guided tours scheduled in the museums
-10% discount with code FAMILINPARIS
- Monsters and Heroes of Mythology at the Louvre (6/10 years)
- Egypt at the time of the Pharaohs (6/11 years old)
- Masterpieces of the Louvre explained to children (7/12 years)
- The masterpieces of the Louvre explained to teenagers (13 years and older)
- Orsay's masterpieces explained to children (8 years and older)
Visits Shows, Storytelling, Investigations (with actors)
- Survey Tour: The Wonderful Legend of the Tuileries (from 6 years old)
- Survey Tour: The Royal Palace Inquiry (from 9 years old)
- Visit Show : The Intrigue of the Covered Passages (from 6 years old)
- Visit Show : The Latin Quarter Crime (from 12 years old)
- Storytelling Tour: An Opera Love (from 6 years old)
- Visit Inquiry: The Père Lachaise Inquiry (from 10 years old)
- Visit Spectacle: The Magic of the Marais (from 8 years old)
- Visit Show: The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre (from 6 years old)
- Visit story: The Grand Hours of the Gardens of Versailles (from 6 years old)
Les Balades Enigmes (enigma games at -20€ for 6 people)
- "In the footsteps of Napoleon
- "Original discovery of Montmartre, around the Sacré-Coeur".
- "Unusual walk in the Butte aux cailles, a village in Paris".
- Puzzle Walk in the Covered Passages
- "Treasure hunt in the Ile de la Cité, around Notre-Dame".
- "Treasure hunt around the Royal Palace" (under cover)
- "Treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes and the 12th district
- "Treasure hunt from Beaugrenelle to the Eiffel Tower."
- Treasure hunt in the Marais, around the Place des Vosges
- Treasure hunt in the Luxembourg Gardens and the Latin Quarter
Discover a neighborhood from Paris, deepen his knowledge of paintingin History or Mythology in Museums, become an expert from Street Art or the French Revolution, unravel the mysteries of Paris are the objectives of each family visit. They are animated by of the guide speakers or by professional tourist guides. They are intended for all audiences, toddler (from 3 years old), to children (from 6 years old), to pre-teens and teens accompanied by their parents or grandparentsThey are fun, amusing, exciting... And have the same objective, have a nice time with the kids all by cultivating oneself in joy and good humor. They are a great moment of sharing and discovery with the family for a weekend outing or during school holidays.