All our escape games in outdoor work in the same way (price, duration, game principle).
Only the area and age requirements differ depending on the formula chosen.
These Escape Games are our TOP n°1 outdoor family activities !
All about the Marais escape game
From 10/11 years old
- You have 70mn to reach the guidewith only a phone number as a lead!
- To achieve this, you will need to solve clues and mysteries that mark out the course
- Discover in a playful way the magnificent Marais district, its history, its heritage and especially its secrets?
- You will work your brain, your sense of observation and orientation and your logic
- You don't need to have a degree in history to do this!
- You will leave this Escape Game enriched and unbeatable on the secrets of one of the most beautiful districts of Paris
- It is a team gamevery nice to do with family or friends
- Your guide will be able to give you a little help if you are lost or stuck
- You will have: a map, a tablet and a book, your cell phone to be reached by your guide if necessary
WARNING (notice to the little cheaters): your laptop will not be of any use to you to solve the riddles (too easy). You will not find the answers to the riddles, they are much too subtle for Google?
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
instead of 80?for a group of 2 to 6 people (regardless of the number of participants)
- Duration of the Escape Game 1h30 (including 15mn presentation)
- Distance travelled : about 2km
- Meeting place : Saint-Paul metro station (Paris 4th district)
- For adults and young people from 10/11 years old
- It is a fun outing, like all Escape Games, with the added bonus of a cultural dimension. This game develops the sense of orientation and observation
- We keep children and teenagers away from their screens!
- We discover the Marais while having fun and taking the air
- An ideal Escape Game formula for claustrophobic people and for all those who dread being locked up between 4 walls for 1 hour
- Can we cancel the Escape Game if we can't make it? You will find the cancellation conditions on the website of our partner (at the time of your reservation)
- Can kids and teens do it alone? No, the presence of an adult per group is mandatory if the other participants are minors
- What if it rains? Ponchos are available for participants
Birthdays, privatization, EVJF, EVG, rallies, schools
- For your child's birthday or a member of your family, you book this Escape Game (you can form several teams of 6 players max.). If the youngsters are minors, the presence of an adult per team is necessary
- To privatize this Escape Gamefor an EVJF, an EVG, a Rally : IT'S HERE (-10% code FAMILINPROMO)
- For schools (end of primary, secondary and high school), leisure centers, associations, IT'S HERE