For families (from 10 years old), between friends, EVJF, EVG...
All about the Escape Game du Marais
From 10/11 years
- You have 70mn to reach the guidewith only a phone number as a lead!
- To achieve this, you will need to solve clues and mysteries that mark out the course
- Discover in a playful way the magnificent Marais district, its history, its heritage and especially its secrets...
- You will work your brain, your observation skills and orientation and your logic
- No need to have a history license to get there!
- You will leave this Escape Game enriched and unbeatable on the secrets of one of the most beautiful districts of Paris
- It is a team gamevery nice to do with family or friends
- Your guide will be able to give you a little help if you are lost or stuck.
- You will have: a map, a tablet and a book, your cell phone to be reached by your guide if necessary
ATTENTION: in French only
Notice to the little cheaters: your laptop will not be of any use to you to solve the riddles (too easy). You won't find the answers to the riddles, they are much too subtle for Google ...
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
instead of 80 €for a group of 2 to 6 people (regardless of the number of participants)
- Duration of the Escape Game 1h30 (including 15mn presentation)
- Language : in French
- Distance travelled : about 2km
- Meeting place : Saint-Paul metro station (Paris 4th district)
- For adults and young people from 10 years old
- It's a fun outing, like all Escape Games, with the added bonus of a cultural dimension. This game develops the sense of orientation and observation
- We keep children and teenagers away from their screens!
- Discover the Marais while having fun and getting some fresh air
- A formula of Escape Game ideal for claustrophobic and for all those who dread to stay locked between 4 walls for 1h
- Can we cancel the Escape Game if we have an impediment? You will find the cancellation conditions on the website of our partner (at the time of your reservation)
- Can kids and teens do it alone? No, the presence of an adult per group is mandatory if the other participants are minors
- And if it's raining? Ponchos are available to participants
Birthdays, privatization, EVJF, EVG, rallies, schools
- For your child's birthday or a member of your family, you book this Escape Game (you can form several teams of 6 players max.). If the youngsters are minors, the presence of an adult per team is necessary
- To privatize this Escape Gamefor an EVJF, an EVG, a Rally
- For schools (end of primary, secondary and high school), leisure centers, associations