Outdoor - Family, from 14/15 years old
"Street Art at Butte aux Cailles."
From age 14/15
- This Escape Game takes place in a charming district, quite unknown in Paris, a small village in the city.
- The Butte-aux-Cailles, few cars, houses, small paved streets and more surprisingly Street Art, a lot of Street Art
- This Escape Game aims to make you discover the Butte aux Cailles in a playful way and fun, answering questions and riddles about urban art and the history of a part of the 13th arrondissement
- The objective of the Escape Game is to reach the guide within a time limit (70 minutes on the clock).
- To achieve this, it will be necessary to solve clues and mysteries in connection with the history of the Butte-aux-Cailles
- You have a map, a tablet and a book, your cell phone to be reached by your guide if necessary
ATTENTION: in French only
Notice to the little cheaters: your laptop will not be of any use to you to solve the riddles (too easy). You won't find the answers to the riddles, they are much too subtle for Google ...
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
instead of 80 €for a group of 2 to 6 people (regardless of the number of participants)
- Duration of the Escape Game 1h30 (including 15mn presentation)
- Language: French
- Distance travelled : about 2km
- max. 6 persons per team and the mandatory presence of at least one adult
- course A part of the 13th district (the street Jonas and the restaurant Chez Gladines, the street Rue de la Butte aux Cailles, the place de la Commune de Paris, the passage of the moulin des prés etc...)
- Meeting place In front of the exit n°1 of the Corvisart metro station (line 6)
- 4 routes proposed in the neighborhood
- As a family, with young people aged 14/15 and over
- It's a fun outing, like all Escape Games, with the added bonus of a cultural dimension. This game develops the sense of orientation and observation
- We keep the children away from their screens!
- You can discover this charming neighborhood while having fun and getting some fresh air
- It is a very entertaining outing, outside, ideal for families. There are few cars and it is appreciable with children
- Can we cancel the Escape Game if we have an impediment? You will find the cancellation conditions on the website of our partner (at the time of booking)
- Can young people do it alone? No, the presence of one adult per group is mandatory if the other participants are minors
- And if it's raining? Ponchos are available to participants
Birthdays, privatization, EVJF, EVG, rallies, schools
- For the birthday of your If you are a child or a family member, you reserve this Escape Game (you can form several teams of 6 players max.). If the youngsters are minors, the presence of an adult per team is necessary
- To privatize this Escape Gamefor an EVJF, an EVG, a Rally
- For schools (middle and high school), leisure centers, associations, IT'S HERE