Outdoor - Family, from 13/14 years old
All our escape games in outdoor work in the same way (price, duration, game principle).
Only the area and age requirements differ depending on the formula chosen.
These Escape Games are our #1 outdoor family activity!
"Street Art in the Butte-aux-Cailles".
From 13/14 years old
- This Escape Game takes place in a district with a crazy charm, rather unknown in Paris, a small village in the city
- The Butte-aux-Cailles, few cars, houses, small cobbled streets and more surprising Street Art, a lot of Street Art
- This Escape Game aims to make you discover the Butte aux Cailles in a playful way and fun, answering questions and riddles about urban art and the history of a part of the 13th district
- The objective of the Escape Game is to reach the guide within a time limit (70 minutes on the clock).
- To achieve this, it will be necessary to solve clues and mysteries in connection with the history of the Butte-aux-Cailles
- You have a map, a tablet and a book, your cell phone to be reached by your guide if necessary
ATTENTION: in French only
Notice to the little cheaters: your cell phone will not be of any use to you to solve the riddles (too easy). You won't find the answers to the puzzles, they are much too subtle for Google?
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
instead of 80?for a group of 2 to 6 people (regardless of the number of participants)
- Duration of the Escape Game 1h30 (including 15mn presentation)
- Language: French
- Distance travelled : about 2km
- 6 people max. per team and the mandatory presence of at least one adult
- course A part of the 13th district (the Jonas street and the restaurant Chez Gladines, the street Rue de la Butte aux Cailles, the place de la Commune de Paris, the passage of the Moulin des Prés etc.)
- Meeting place In front of the exit n°1 of the Corvisart metro station (line 6)
- 4 routes proposed in the neighborhood
- For families, with children from 13/14 years old
- It's a fun outing, like all Escape Games, with the added bonus of a cultural dimension. This game develops the sense of orientation and observation
- We keep the children away from their screens!
- You can discover this charming neighborhood while having fun and getting some fresh air.
- It is a very entertaining outing, outside, ideal for families. There are few cars and it's nice with children
- Can we cancel the Escape Game if we can't make it? You will find the cancellation conditions on the website of our partner (at the time of booking)
- Can young people do it alone? No, the presence of an adult per group is mandatory if the other participants are minors
- What if it rains? Ponchos are available for participants
Birthdays, privatization, EVJF, EVG, rallies, schools
- For the birthday of your If you are a child or a family member, you reserve this Escape Game (you can form several teams of 6 players max.). If the youngsters are minors, the presence of an adult per team is necessary
- To privatize this Escape Gamefor an EVJF, an EVG, a Rally
- For schools (middle and high school), leisure centers, associations, IT'S HERE
Also nice in the neighborhood...
No post found!