From April 8, 2023 to May 9, 2023
Outdoor Family Tours
- Monday, April 17, 2023: the playful visit "Tell me about Montmartre
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023: the fun tour "Mythological heroes in Luxembourg".
- Sunday, April 23, 2023: the family visit "the heroes of Mythology at the Tuileries
- Monday, April 24, 2023: the playful visit "Tell me about Montmartre
Evening events at the Louvre with teenagers (dates to come)
DISCOVER PARIS WITH YOUR FAMILY DURING THE EASTER VACATIONS
- Our 7 favorites (unavoidable) when you come to Paris for the first time
- Follow a tourist route (or circuit) according to the number of days of your stay and organize your days to see the maximum of things. Take a look at our 2 day Paris tours, our 3 day Paris tours, our 5+ day Paris tours and pick up some ideas. They have been designed and adapted according to the age of the children.
- Schedule a tour with a theme or unusual. They are educational, cultural or playful and allow you to discover Paris while having fun.
- We don't forget the most beautiful monuments of Paris and the great Parisian museums for their temporary or permanent exhibitions.
- Take advantage of our reduced rates on tourism and leisure activities.
- Book your tickets in advance and take tickets to avoid queues, especially for museums and large exhibitions.
PARISIANS AND FRANCILIANS ON VACATION IN PARIS
For parents and grandparents who are looking for ideas for activities with their children and grandchildren during spring break.
- All the events in Paris in April and in May : fairs, parties, festivals?
- A museum of circumstance in this Easter period: the chocolate museum in the 9th
- The great classics of family recreation: the swimming pool, bowling, the rink, the amusement parks
- With pre-teens and teens, unusual leisure activities like a Outdoor Escape Gamer, a ride on an electric scooter, an exit in Hoverboard. Or some animated guided tours by professional guides such as Street Art or Paris Crime.
- With 7/12 years: thematic visits specially designed for young audiences or a Kids cruise on the Seine
- With toddlers: the Horn where the young audience shows
AND FOR ALL
- The temporary exhibitions not to be missed in Paris
- The Parisian shows (theater, magic, musicals, circus) currently showing