WE love : the magic of Paris at night
THE ADVANTAGE: it is an ideal family outing, even with young children. It allows to see the main monuments of Paris illuminated, to admire the banks of the Seine and bridges illuminated
LE +: Everyone is guaranteed to be on the upper deck...
RATE : 17€ pour les enfants de 4 à 15 ans inclus; 27€ pour les adultes
HOURS: 2 départs chaque soir : 19h30 et 21h30
THE PARIS NIGHT TOUR IN OPEN TOUR:
- It is a visit of Paris at nightfall, double-decker panoramic bus with a upper deck uncovered
- It's a nice way to enjoy the magic of Paris, the night
- You discover for 1h 30, the must-see monuments of Paris beautifully lit, the banks of the Seine and illuminated bridges
- During the visit, you will admire successively:
the Place de l'Opéra, the Place Vendôme, the Champs-Elysées illuminated from the Arc de Triomphe to the Concorde, the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Saint-Germain des -Prés, the banks of the Seine, the many bridges of Paris ...
- You are guaranteed to be on the upper deck, if you wish.
- Audio commentary available in 8 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese and Russian.
OPEN TOUR NIGHT BUS TIMES
- Le tour des illuminations de Paris a lieu tous les soirs :
- à 19h30 et à 21h30 jusqu’à fin octobre
- at 18:15 from November 1st to January 5th
- Le circuit dure environ 1h30
- Departure from the OpenTour Agency located at 13 rue Auber (Paris 9th), subway: Auber or Havre-Caumartin or Opera
- Do you have to present 30 minutes before departure
- Mandatory reservation
CHRISTMAS ILLUMINATIONS TOWER
- The "Christmas Lights" night tour takes place every evening from 29 November to 5 January inclusive, No night shifts on December 24th and 31st. No night shifts on December 24th and 31st.
- Departure at 6:30 pm from the Open Tour Agency at 13 rue Auber (Paris 9th)
- The tour lasts about 1h30 - (non-stop tour) Estimated return to the Open Tour agency around 8pm
- The circuit is a little different to enjoy the Champs-Elysées decorated for Christmas, to see the Christmas windows of the big-shops, the illuminated Place Vendôme ...
- A plaid, a hot drink and Christmas lollipops for the children are offered before departure.
- Audio guides include Christmas carols,
- Mandatory reservation
- You must be present at least half an hour in advance.
RECEPTION AND VALIDITY OF E-TICKETS:
- Once your payment is made, you will immediately receive by mail your e-ticket for the Open night tour
- Present your e-ticket at the reception of Opentour (13 rue Auber), either directly with your smartphone or in printed version
- Les billets sont valables pour le jour et l’horaire choisi lors de la réservation
- Tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable
- Ils peuvent être modifiés en accord avec Open Tour