WE love The tour of Paris, ultra playful, especially adapted to children.
THE ADVANTAGE: it's an ideal family outing, even with young children. The kids will love it!
LE +: everyone is guaranteed to be on the upper deck - max 40 seats per tour
RATE : 20 € for adults and 25 € for children (4-12 years old)
HOURS: October 11th at 2.30 pm + from Wednesday to Sunday at 2.30 pm during the All Saints' Day holidays
THE KIDS BETTING OPEN TOUR:
- It is a formula that is both fun for children and interesting for parents
- The parents admire Paris quietly by double-decker panoramic bus with an open upper deck
- While children, divided by age, enjoy fun and original animations with a costumed animator on board
- Animations for children consist of stories told around Paris, magic tricks, puppet show on Parisian History, balloon sculptures or quizzes for children over 6 years old...
- The Kids Tour is suitable for all children from 2 to 12 years old. The little ones (from 2 years old) are delighted: we get on board a bus (!) and the animations with balloon sculptures enchant them. The 7-12 year olds love the quizzes and fun learning about Paris.
- This 1h30 tour is focused on the discovery of Paris with notably: the Opéra Garnier, the Place de la Concorde, the Avenue des Champs Elysées, the Eiffel Tower... It is the opportunity to see Paris and its must-see monuments
- You are guaranteed to be on the upper deck, if you wish.
- In autumn and winter, the buses are covered (transparent bubble) to protect themselves from the sometimes uncertain weather.
- The number of participants is limited to 40 people maximum
THE HALLOWEEN KIDS TOUR:
- Kids Tour celebrates Halloween from Wednesday 28th October to Sunday 1st November
- The bus is decorated in Halloween colours, the animators are dressed as evil wizards and the animations revolve around the Halloween theme.
- Children in disguise are of course welcome...
- On the programme: the inevitable distribution of sweets!
KIDS TOUR SCHEDULE
- THE KIDS TOUR of Paris takes place at 2:30 pm:
Saturdays and Sundays outside school holidays
- Wednesday to Sunday during school holidays
- by reservation only
- Departure from the OpenTour Agency located at 13 rue Auber (Paris 9th), subway: Auber or Havre-Caumartin or Opera
- You must present 20 minutes before departure
- Reservation required - 40 places maximum
RECEPTION AND VALIDITY OF E-TICKETS:
- Your reservation is subject to availability. It will only be confirmed upon receipt of the electronic ticket.
- Present your e-ticket at the reception of Opentour (13 rue Auber), either directly with your smartphone or in printed version
- Tickets are valid for the day and time chosen at the time of booking.
- Tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable
- They can be modified in agreement with Open Tour