They're not exactly your average museum.... Unusual, zany, strange museums... They are entertaining, amusing but also educational. They are more confidential museums than the big ones must-see museums in Paris as the Louvre, the Musée d'Orsay. These Parisian museums have the characteristic of being unusual, singular and playful and they are particularly aimed at the young public.It's an ideal idea for an outing the weekend or during school vacations. With the exception of Grévin Museum and catacomb (for which it is advisable to reserve), these small unusual museums also have the advantage of being less crowded than the big Parisian museums. To visit also, thehe museums on Art, museums around science or museums about history.
- Family weekend at the Musée de La Poste
- Beautiful Christmas lights for 2023 in Paris
- What to do in Paris on January 1st
- Beethoven Day - Baby Concert + 5th Symphony
- The feast of Saint Barbara, the feast of the artillerymen...
- Magic workshop at the Museum of Magic
- Magic workshop for 8-14 year-olds
- Introduction to card magic (workshop)
- Iconic Selfie Studio