10 ideas in Paris if it rains...
- NEW - The Paradox Museum (from 5 years old)
- Science Experiments (from 5 years old)
- The visit of Rex Studios (from 6 years old)
- The immersive game "Arsène Lupin and the secret of the Opera (from 10 years old)
- The Museum of Magic (with optional "Alice's diary" treasure hunt) (ages 6 and up)
- The Enigma Stroll in the Louvre Museum
- Self-guided tour of the Paris Opera (from 6 years old)
- "The Escape Game, the secret of the covered passages" (from 6 years old)
- Flyview, 4 virtual reality experiences (min. 1m20)
- The Paris Aquarium (all audience)
News from Paris, if the weather doesn't cooperate!
At the Museum of Magic and Automata
Magic workshop at the Musée de la Magie (All Saints' Day vacation)
Our guided tours in the shelter
The year-round must-haves, if the weather's bad...
These are not three drops of rain or a gloomy weather that will prevent us from putting our face outside! Here are our suggestions for exits and D'activities (cultural or recreational) to do with your children and teenagers in Paris and in the suburbs on rainy days: museums, temporary exhibitions, visits to monuments or castles, concert workshops, movies or more original Rex Studios or FlyView where the Catacombs of Paris (with teens).