Three drops of rain or a dreary weather will not stop us from going outside! Here are our suggestions for exits and ofactivities (cultural or recreational) to do with your children and teenagers in Paris and in the suburbs on rainy days: museums, temporary exhibitions, visits to monuments or castles, concert workshops, movies or more original Rex Studios or FlyView where the Catacombs of Paris (with teens).
Our reduced indoor rates
Take advantage of our good plans when it rains
The Aquarium Ciné Aqua (reduced rate on adult and child duets)
The Rex Studios (up to 14% discount)
Guided tours in museums (10% reduction)
Storytelling visit "A love of opera (3? discount per ticket)
The guided tour The last covered passages of Paris? (10% reduction)
The Escape Game The secrets of the covered passages? (children's tour) (10% reduction)
The Escape Game The secrets of the covered passages? (teenager/adult) (10% reduction)
Spectacle visit The Intrigue of the Covered Passages (20% reduction)
- The Louvre (inescapable)
- The Orsay Museum (we can't get enough of it)
- The Georges Pompidou Centre (inescapable)
- The Orangery Museum (great)
- The Picasso Museum (on a human scale)
- The Jacquemart-André Museum (one of our favorites)
- The Rodin Museum (and his beautiful garden)
- The Cernuschi Museum
- Dalí Paris, a museum dedicated to Salvador Dalí
- The Nissim de Camondo Museum
- The Museum in the Wild (with little ones)
Several concert halls and theaters offer concerts for young audiences to introduce them to classical music, jazz and symphonic music. There are very few dates and it is advisable to book in advance as soon as the programs are released.
Guided tours in the shelter
- Family visits in museums
- The storytelling tour ?A love of opera?
- The guided tour in covered passageways
- The guided tour behind the scenes of the Stade de France (reopening on November 3, 2021)
- The Garnier Palace (Paris Opera) ? Self-guided or guided tour
- The guided tour The last covered passages of Paris?
And why not a magician at home!
- With Magic ElitesWe have found the address of the closest home magician to you!