Three drops of rain or a dreary weather will not stop us from going outside! Here are our suggestions for exits and ofactivities (cultural or recreational) to do with your children and teenagers in Paris and in the suburbs on rainy days: museums, temporary exhibitions, visits to monuments or castles, concert workshops, movies or more original Rex Studios or FlyView where the Catacombs of Paris (with teens).
Ideas in Paris, if it rains...
- Science Experiments at Bercy Village
- The visit of Rex Studios
- The Museum of Magic
- The Riddle in the Louvre Museum
- The visit of the Paris Opera
- The Escape Game, the secret of the covered passages?
- A Family Guided Tour of the Louvre
- Flyview, 4 virtual reality experiences
- A chocolate workshop at Sweet Bazar
- The Paris Aquarium
- Industrial Developments (at the Cité des Sciences)
- Mirdidingkingathi Juwarnda Sally Gabori at the Cartier Foundation
- Maya Ruiz-Picasso, daughter of Pablo at the Picasso Museum
- Cezanne and Kandinsky, at the Atelier des Lumières at the Atelier des Lumières
Guided tours in the shelter
- Family visits in museums
- A private visit to the Louvre
- The storytelling tour ?A love of opera?
- The guided tour in covered passageways
- The guided tour behind the scenes of the Stade de France
- The Garnier Palace (Paris Opera) ? Self-guided or guided tour
- The guided tour The last covered passages of Paris?
Several concert halls and theaters offer concerts for young audiences to introduce them to classical music, jazz and symphonic music. There are very few dates and it is advisable to book in advance as soon as the programs are released.
- The Louvre (inescapable)
- The Orsay Museum (we can't get enough of it)
- The Georges Pompidou Centre (inescapable)
- The Orangery Museum (great)
- The Picasso Museum (on a human scale)
- The Jacquemart-André Museum (one of our favorites)
- The Rodin Museum (and his beautiful garden)
- The Cernuschi Museum
- Dalí Paris, a museum dedicated to Salvador Dalí
- The Nissim de Camondo Museum
- The Museum in the Wild (with little ones)