Great, the weather is nice ! Let's take the opportunity to sneak out. The ideas of exits and D'outdoor activities in Paris in the suburbs are many: a walk in scooter or in hoverboard in Paris, a visit to a castle in the Ile-de-France, playing tourist and offering a cruise-walk on the Seine, organize a picnic at the Bois de Boulogne or the Bois de Vincennes, rent a small electric boat, go to eat an ice creamwatch a movie outdoors (in the summer) or attend a play in a green theater...
6 ideas in Paris...
- Investigation game "The last secret of Arsène Lupin". (from 10 years old)
- Enigma walk: "Original discovery of Montmartre, around the Sacred Heart" (from 8 years old)
- The escape game "Secrets of the Swamp." (from 10 years old)
- Explore the Ile de la Cité with Milirue's educational notebooks (from 4 years old)
- The guided tour "Paris, mysteries and legends (from 8 years old)
- A trip around Paris in a Tuk Tuk
The Escape Games outdoors
- The Escape Game "Les Mystères de Montmartre" (6-9 years old)
- The Escape Game "Les Mystères de Montmartre" (10 years old and more)
- The escape game "Les secrets du Marais" (10 years old and more)
- The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (course 6-9 years)
- The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (10 years and +)
- The Escape Game "Mysteries of the Latin Quarter" (from 12 years old)
- The Escape Game "Street Art at the Butte-aux-Cailles" (from 13-14 years old)
- Escape Game : "the magic portal" (in the garden of the castle of Nanterre, 92)
- Escape Game : "Operation GreenFinger" (in the garden of the castle of Nanterre, 92)
The scavenger hunt - outdoor investigations
- Investigation game "The last secret of Arsène Lupin".
- 2 hours to discover the secret of Montmartre" treasure hunt
- Investigation game "2 hours to discover the secret of the Treasure of France".
- 2 hours to save the King" treasure hunt (in Versailles)
- Cultural walk "2 hours to save Marie-Antoinette (8 pers. min)
Zoos and educational farms in Paris
- The Zoological Park of Paris (in the 12th)
- The menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes (in the 5th)
- The farm of Paris (in the 12th district - free)
Zoos and educational farms outside Paris
- Thoiry Zoo Safari (in 78)
- The zoo of the Bois d'Attilly (in the 94)
- Educational farms around Paris (in the 78 and 94)
In 2, 3 or 4 wheels...
- Paris by Tuk-Tuk day and night
- Paris in Hoverboard (Initiation and stroll on the banks of the Seine)
- Paris on an electric scooter (with an animator)
- Paris by Quad (with an animator)
- Paris by Night, on an electric scooter with an animator
- The Kids Tour by panoramic bus (ideal with 5 -11 years old)
- Paris by Night by panoramic bus (a 1h30 walk)
- Gastronomic lunch in the Toqué Bus
- Vél'OFIL, the Véxin by electric bike
You don't want a guide or an animator! You can rent electric scooters for a free walk in Paris (-20% discount via Familin'Paris)
Original or unusual visits...
- Unusual guided tours (Street art, history...)
- Original tours with actors (several districts)
- Private tours (up to 12 people)
The Enigma Walks to be done in teams (enigma games without a guide). 20% discount on all rides !
Milirue's discovery trails (for 4-7 year olds and 8-13 year olds) on the Ile-de-la-Cité and Louvre-Tuileries
Visit a castle and its gardens...
11 castles to discover around Paris! The castle of Vaux-le-Vicomte (one of our favorites) and his candlelight parties at night in the summer. The castle of Fontainebleau and its forest (for climbing enthusiasts). The castle of Breteuil who tells stories to children. The Palace of Versaillesthe most majestic, the most beautiful, whose great summer shows are not to be missed, such as the Great Musical Waters. The castle of Malmaison, imperial residence of Napoleon and Josephine. The Château de Rambouillet, its stately apartments and sumptuous park. The Domaine de Chantillyits stables, its stables, its park and its whipped cream.
On the water...
- A 1 hour cruise
- Rent a small electric boat at the Bassin de la Villette
- Getting around with the Batobus
- Lunch and dinner cruises on the Seine
- Privatize a boat to celebrate an occasion
- Boating in the Bois de Vincennes or the Bois de Boulogne
Amusement parks and tree climbing...
- For ages 3-11: The Sea of Sand
- Must have: the Disneyland ParkParis
- With the older children : the Asterix park
- Most touristy: France miniature
- Accrobranche : Sherwood Park (41 courses, in the 95)
- Accrobranche : AccroCamp of Saint-Germain-en-Laye
- Accrobranche : AccroCamp des Boucles de Seine (in Giverny)
Parks and gardens...
For picnics, sunbathing, cycling or scootering... Most of these parks have playgrounds for children. Some offer pony rides for toddlers. In some gardens, children can go see Guignol. In the Bois de Vincennes and the Bois de Boulogne, you can even row. And if it's a heat wave, several parks in Paris have water jets to cool down !