Great, the weather is nice! Let's take advantage of it to put our nose outside. The ideas of exits and ofoutdoor activities in Paris and the suburbs are numerous: a ride in scooter or in hoverboard in Paris, a visit to a castle in the Ile-de-France, play tourist and offer yourself a cruise on the Seine, organize a picnic at the Bois de Boulogne or the Bois de Vincennes, rent a small electric boat, go to eat an ice creamwatch a movie outdoors (in the summer) or attend a play in a green theater?
Our good plans in Paris outdoors
Take advantage of our reduced rates when the weather is nice
The Vedettes de Paris Family Cruise (reduced rate from 2 tickets purchased)
Guided electric scooter ride (reduced rate from 2 tickets purchased)
Paris by night in electric scooter (reduced rate from 2 tickets purchased)
Commented ride on an electric Quad (14% reduction)
Hoverboard guided tour (reduced rate from 2 tickets purchased)
Electric scooter rental (20% reduction)
Escape Games in the streets of Paris (10% reduction)
Unusual guided tours (10% reduction)
The Puzzle Walks (20% reduction)
Visits and shows with comedians (20% reduction)
5 cool things in Paris right now
Outdoor Escape Games in Paris...
Discover a district of Paris while having fun! Several Escape Games to book when the weather is nice! Country, Street Art at the Butte aux Cailles? . Family (from 10 years old), ?the secrets of the Marais. Sportsman, Mysteries of Montmartre (course 6/9 years or course + 10 years). The most difficult, The mysteries of the Latin Quarter? . Original, "The Secrets of the Covered Passages" (course 6/9 years or course +10 years).
At the castle of Nanterre : Escape Game : ?the magic portal?. In Nanterre : Operation GreenFinger? Escape Game. In Versailles : 2 hours to save the King
Zoos and educational farms in Paris
- The Zoological Park of Paris (in the 12th)
- The menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes (in the 5th)
- The farm of Paris (in the 12th - free)
Zoos and educational farms outside Paris
In 2, 3 or 4 wheels...
- Paris by Tuk-Tuk day and night
- Paris in Hoverboard (Initiation and stroll on the banks of the Seine)
- Paris in electric scooter (with an animator)
- Paris by Quad (with an animator)
- Paris by Night, on an electric scooter with an animator
- The Kids Tour by panoramic bus (ideal with 5 -11 years old)
- Paris by Night by panoramic bus (a 1h30 walk)
- Gastronomic lunch in the Bustronome
- Vél?OFIL, the Véxin by electric bike
You don't want a guide or an animator! You can rent electric scooters for a free walk in Paris (-20% discount via Familin?Paris)
Visit a castle and its gardens...
11 castles to discover around Paris! The castle of Vaux-le-Vicomte (one of our favorites) and its candlelight evenings in the evening in summer. The castle of Fontainebleau and its forest (for climbing enthusiasts). The castle of Breteuil who tells stories to children. The Palace of Versaillesthe most majestic, the most beautiful, whose great summer shows are not to be missed, such as the Great Musical Waters. The castle of Malmaison, imperial residence of Napoleon and Josephine. The Château de Rambouillet, its sumptuous apartments and park. The Domaine de Chantillyits stables, its park and its whipped cream.
On the water...
- A 1 hour cruise Beautiful by day and by night
- The commented cruise "Special family". (for ages 6/11)
- Rent a small electric boat at the Bassin de la Villette
- Getting around with the Batobus
- Lunch and dinner cruises on the Seine
- Privatize a boat to celebrate an occasion
- Boating in the Bois de Vincennes or the Bois de Boulogne
The amusement parks and accrobranches...
- Most magical: the Disneyland ParkParis
- The coolest part: the Asterix park
- Most interesting: France miniature
Parks and gardens...
For picnics, sunbathing, biking or scootering? Most of these parks have playgrounds for children. Some offer pony rides for toddlers. In some gardens, children can go see Guignol. In the Bois de Vincennes and the Bois de Boulogne, you can even row. And if it is the heat wave, several parks in Paris have water jets to cool down !