No 14th of July without the traditional military parade on the Champs-Elysées with the President of the Republic.
- The July 14 military parade highlights each year different regiments of French soldiers
- he closes with a spectacular demonstration of French aviation.
- This year, the theme of the parade is "Protecting together. On this occasion, the soldiers of the French army present the drones, robots and other innovations used in the army.
- The July 14 parade is an impressive spectacle.
- For 2 hours, 196 vehicles, 4,212 men and women marching on foot and 200 cavalrymen of the Republican Guard in Paris descend the Champs-Elysées.
- During the parade there is a spectacular air show with 66 planes and 36 helicopters.
- Be careful, during the morning of July 14th, it is very complicated to circulate in Paris.
- Indeed, the traffic is prohibited from 6:30 am on a large perimeter, from Porte Maillot to Bastille.
- Do not drive!
Of course, to enjoy the parade, it is advised to arrive very early in the morning on the Champs-Elysées. After the parade, go to the Champ de Mars to be in the front row for the great operatic concert of the evening!
For a sumptuous view of the fireworks shot from the Eiffel Tower, we advise you the July 14 Special Cruise. It is an exceptional outing (expensive, for sure) to get the best location to admire the fireworks.