What to do today as a family ? With baby, with toddlers... You will find here ideas for outings in Paris for children aged 3, 4 or even 5. And also, suggestions of show with a baby, with children from 0 to 3 years old and for older children from 4 to 6 years old. From children's activities or toddler in the open air for sunny days or child activity for rainy days or extreme cold.
7 shots of ? in good weather
8 shots of ? in rainy weather
- Jazz and Snack at Sunset Sunside (every Sunday)
- The Great Gallery of Evolution (at the Jardin des Plantes
- The Children's Philharmonic
- The Children's City
- The exhibition "Fragile!"at the Cité des Sciences
- The exhibition "Imaginary worlds - Speedy Graphito"(ideal from 3 years old)
- The Aquarium of Paris
- Sweet Bazar's chocolate workshops (from 5 years old)
We take them to the museum: 5 guided tours for 3-6 year olds
- October 27: Playful visit to the Hunting Museum
- October 26 and 29: the "My mini Louvre" storytelling tour
- October 31: "Around the Water Lilies" at the Musée de l'Orangerie
- November 1: "Around the Lady of the Unicorn" at the Museum of Cluny
- November 2: the visit "Modern Art presented to the little ones at Pompidou".
News: current or upcoming events with a baby or child
To awaken the little ones to jazz. For the 2 - 6 years old
- Every Sunday from the end of September to the end of April
- At the Sunset Sunside (Paris 1er)
12? / person (adult or child)
A run/walk in pairs. For everyone
- October 9, 2022
- At the bassin de la Villette
Classical concerts for young audiences.
- 3 dates in September
- At Bagatelle in the 16th (Bois de Boulogne)
The festival for little movie lovers. From 2 years old - One price 4?
- From October 20 to 29, 2022
- In several rooms in Paris
On the program: make-up, tales of the Chicken Flesh, funny skeletons .... Ideal from 3 years old
- From October 1 to November 6, 2022
- In Ermenonville (60)
The cruise for children from 5 years old. Departure at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Free for children under 3 years old
Come and get lost in an XXL corn field. An original outing in good weather
- 1 hour from Paris in 77, 78 and 91
- For all
Outdoor activities with children
Whether it's sunny or chilly, pony rides are always popular with toddlers. Punch has not aged a bit and still amuses (or scares) children. Most of Guignol's shows are programmed in small theaters (you can go no matter the weather). And as soon as spring arrives or when the weather is very nice, some Guignol shows are performed outdoors. Going to see animals remains one of their favorite outings: the zoological park of Paris, the Menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes or more original the breeding of dairy elders located in the 94. Pick-your-own farms usually open their doors to the public in the spring. It is an activity that attracts more and more families.