What to do today as a family ? With baby, with toddlers... You will find here ideas for outings in Paris for children aged 3, 4 or even 5. And also, suggestions of show with a baby, with children from 0 to 3 years old and for older children from 4 to 6 years old. From children's activities or toddler in the open air for sunny days or child activity for rainy days or extreme cold.
9 shots of ? in rainy weather
- February 25: Storytelling at the Hunting Museum
- March 1, My mini Louvre? guided tour
- Theater: The beautiful smooth pear of the prince of Motordu (at the Lucernaire)
- Music : Jazz and Snack at Sunset Sunside (every Sunday)
- Animals : The Great Gallery of Evolution (in the Jardin des Plantes)
- science : The Children's City
- Animals : The Aquarium of Paris
- Workshop : Sweet Bazar's chocolate workshops (from 5 years old)
News: current or upcoming events with a child under 6 years old
Lots of ideas for Wednesdays with the kids.
To awaken the little ones to jazz. Every Sunday from late September to late April
- At the Sunset Sunside (Paris 1er)
For the 2 - 6 years old
12? / person (adult or child)
Gift ideas for your Christmas shopping. For young and old
- Cultural offers
Parent/child duo workshops
- From February 1 to 14, 2023
In the Val-de-Marne
Outdoor activities with children
Whether it's sunny or chilly, pony rides are always popular with toddlers. Punch has not aged a bit and still amuses (or scares) children. Most of Guignol's shows are programmed in small theaters (you can go no matter the weather). And as soon as spring arrives or when the weather is very nice, some Guignol shows are performed outdoors. Going to see animals remains one of their favorite outings: the zoological park of Paris, the Menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes or the more original dairy farm located in the 94. The pick-your-own farms usually open their doors to the public in the spring. It is an activity that attracts more and more families.