Our family walks and visits to Paris are fun, Unusual, educational, cultural, gastronomic or sports. They are suitable for the whole family. These guided tours are provided by tourism professionals: storytelling tours, show tours, investigations, treasure hunts, street art, costumed tours?
Fun tours and treasure hunts in the parks and gardens
- The heroes of Mythology at the Tuileries? (6 years and older) ?
- The heroes of Mythology in the Luxembourg Gardens? (8 years and older) ?
- In the gardens of the Rodin Museum? (6 years and older)
Original tours for families
- "Paris in the cartoons" (from 6 to 10 years old) ?
- "In the footsteps of Dilili in Paris (from 6 to 10 years old)
- "The fantastic and mysterious Paris" (8 years and older) ?
- "Myths and secrets of the Bastille (10 years and older)
- "The Paris of Crime" (12 years and older) ?
- "The last covered passages" (all)
Unusual visits with comedians
- Visit Survey: The Marvelous Legend of the Tuileries (from 6 years old)
- Visit Survey: The Royal Palace Investigation (from 9 years old) ?
- Visit Show : The Intrigue of the Covered Passages (from 6 years old)
- Visit Show : The Crime of the Latin Quarter (from 12 years old)
- Visit Survey: The investigation of Père Lachaise (from 10 years old)
- Visit Show : Magic of the Marais (from 7 years old)
- Visit Show : The Eternal Spirit of Montmartre (from 6 years old) ?
Guided rides on 2, 3 or 4 wheels
- Hoverboard ride with an animator (from 8 years old)
- Electric scooter ride with a guide (12 years min. and 30kg)
- Tuk-Tuk ride (up to 6 people per tuktuk) ?
- Paris by Night on an electric scooter with an animator (12 years min. and 30kg) ?
- Paris by Night in an electric Quad with a guide (from 9 years old) ?