Paris and its museums, difficult to choose as the cultural offer is so rich! Indeed, there are more than 200 museums in Paris. There are several ways to visit museums in Paris: independently, with or without an audio-guide, in a group visit with a guide, by privatizing a guided tour. Schools, leisure centers, youth associations, rallies can also privatize visits to many museums in Paris.
OUR FAVORITE MUSEUMS
- WITH TODDLERS : the grassroots museum
- ...NOT TO BE MISSED: Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie
- THE GREEDIEST: the chocolate museum
- CRAZIEST : the museum of illusion
- OUR FAVORITE : the Orsay Museum
- THE MOST ELEGANT : the Marmottant-Monet museum
- THE MOST FLORAL: the Orangery museum and its water lilies
- A FREE MUSEUM: the Curie Museum
- TOP IN FAMILY : guided tours in the museums
Without forgetting the science museums that will fascinate your children like the city of Science or the Great Gallery of Evolution which are in our top 5 Parisian museums to see with your family. For the little ones, the Musée en Herbe is a little wonder. Interactive, the works are exposed at the height of children.
The Children's City at the City of Science is the science museum especially for children, from 2 years old.the museums of Paris are open at night some evenings of the week (there are often fewer people). Finally, good to know: some Parisian museums are free all year round and on the first Sunday of each month.