Paris and its museums, difficult to choose as the cultural offer is so rich! Indeed, there are more than 200 museums in Paris. There are several ways to visit museums in Paris: independently, with or without an audio-guide, in a group visit with a guide, by privatizing a guided tour. Schools, leisure centers, youth associations, rallies can also privatize visits to many museums in Paris.
Top 6 museums in Paris
Reserve your ticket for the vacations (including temporary exhibitions)
- The Louvre (the largest)?
- the Orsay Museum (one of our favorite museums)?
- The Rodin Museum (and its beautiful garden)?
- the Orangery Museum (we love the Water Lilies rooms)?
- the Marmottan-Monet museum (a great museum to discover)
- the Picasso Museum (a museum on a human scale)
- the Jacquemart André museum
- The Great Gallery of Evolution (top of the sales and big hit of ?)
- the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie with Cité des enfants (a must) ?
- The Gallery of Geology and Mineralogy
- Science Experiments (immersive scientific and playful journey) ?
- the Children's Gallery (at the Natural History Museum)
- the Curie Museum (free)
- the Museum of Arts and Crafts...
- The Museum of Illusion (Halles district)
- The gourmet chocolate museum
- The Museum of Magic and Automata ?
- The Grévin Museumall beautiful, all new...
- The Catacombs of Paris (with teens)
- The music museum (at the cité de la musique)
Without forgetting the science museums that will fascinate your children like the city of Science or the Great Gallery of Evolution which are in our top 5 Parisian museums to see with your family. For the little ones, the Musée en Herbe is a little wonder. Interactive, the works are exposed at the height of children.
The Children's City at the City of Science is the science museum especially for children, from 2 years old.the museums of Paris are open at night some evenings of the week (there are often fewer people). Finally, good to know: some Parisian museums are free all year round and on the first Sunday of each month.