The Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe are monuments open at night all year round.It would be a shame not to take advantage of it because... the night view from these monuments is really very beautiful and because well often it's less crowded in the evenings. Otherwise, even if they are not open, we advise you to walk around Paris at night to admire the monuments and bridges of Paris illuminated. For example, we don't miss the courtyard of the Louvre museum, which in our opinion is a must!
ADMIRE PARIS BY NIGHT
To enjoy Paris, there are not only the monuments open at night, but also Museums open on certain evenings of the week and some really fun family outings, so we recommend that you..:
- walk or bike along the banks of the Seine, pass by the Place de la Concorde, walk along the Tuileries to see the Louvre courtyard, pass in front of the Institut de France ...
- Stroll to admire all the illuminated Parisian bridges, churches ...
- make a cruise on the Seine by nightThe view of the illuminated monuments and illuminated bridges is sublime. Depending on the season, cruises run until 9 pm in winter and 11 pm in summer.
- or to make a tour of Paris by night bus. Lasting 1h30, this tour of Paris is a great success.
- Fun with teenagerswe strongly advise you a tour of Paris on an electric quad bike (last departure around 11pm from spring) or the night guided tour by electric scooter