At what age do you let him go out with his friends? This is a question that many parents ask themselves. Many children start to become independent in 6th grade (to go to college or high school, for extracurricular activities, to go to friends' houses). From 14 or 15 years old (and sometimes as early as middle school), teenagers want to go out on Wednesdays, weekends or school holidays without their parents. We have selected essential activities for 12 to 17 year olds such as the swimming pool, the skating rink or the bowling alley where they can go with their friends. And also some more original or unusual activities like the Catacombs of Paris which always attract and fascinate them.
Indoor activities between young people
Outdoor activities between young people
- Advent Calendars 2023
- Family weekend at the Musée de La Poste
- Beautiful Christmas lights for 2023 in Paris
- What to do in Paris on January 1st
- Beethoven Day - Baby Concert + 5th Symphony
- The feast of Saint Barbara, the feast of the artillerymen...
- Jazz and Taste at Sunset Sunside
- Magic workshop at the Museum of Magic
- Magic workshop for 8-14 year-olds
- Introduction to card magic (workshop)
- Iconic Selfie Studio
- The National Maritime Museum