At what age should I let him go out with his friends? This is a question that many parents ask themselves. Many children start to become independent in the 6th grade (to go to college or high school, for extracurricular activities, to go to friends' houses). From 14 or 15 years old (and sometimes as early as middle school), teens want to go out on Wednesdays, weekends or school holidays without their parents. We have selected must-do activities for the 12/17 years old like the swimming pool, the skating rink or the bowling where they can go with friends. And also some more original or unusual activities like the Catacombs of Paris which always attract and fascinate them.
Indoor activities between young people
Outdoor activities between young people
Family activities with your teens
- Ideas for Wednesday in Paris
- Exhibitions not to be missed in 2023
- NEW - The original "Paris à la carte" tour
- The immersive game "Arsène Lupin and the secret of the Opera
- Teens Party, the nightclub for teenagers in Paris
- Jazz and Snack at Sunset Sunside
- Behind the scenes #6
- The Rétromobile show
- Gift ideas: stores to know
- The wild lights of Thoiry ???
- Free museums in Paris
- What to do in Paris on July 14th?