At what age should I let him go out with his friends? This is a question that many parents ask themselves. Many children start to become independent in the 6th grade (to go to college or high school, for extracurricular activities, to go to friends' houses). From 14 or 15 years old (and sometimes as early as middle school), teens want to go out on Wednesdays, weekends or school holidays without their parents. We have selected must-do activities for the 12/17 years old like the swimming pool, the skating rink or the bowling where they can go with friends. And also some more original or unusual activities like the Catacombs of Paris which always attract and fascinate them.
Indoor activities between young people
Outdoor activities between young people
Family activities with your teens
- The Sea of Sand
- What to do in Paris this Sunday?
- Grand Siècle day at the castle of Vaux le Vicomte
- What to do in Paris on May 1st?
- What to do on Easter Monday?
- The most beautiful Easter egg hunts in Paris and the Paris region
- Japan Expo 2022
- Candlelight evenings
- The Champs-Elysées pedestrianised
- The Great Musical Waters
- Teens Party, the nightclub for teenagers in Paris
- Paris under the stars