At what age should I let him go out with his friends? This is a question that many parents ask themselves. Many children start to become independent in the 6th grade (to go to college or high school, for extracurricular activities, to go to friends' houses). From 14 or 15 years old (and sometimes as early as middle school), teens want to go out on Wednesdays, weekends or school holidays without their parents. We have selected must-do activities for the 12/17 years old like the swimming pool, the skating rink or the bowling where they can go with friends. And also some more original or unusual activities like the Catacombs of Paris which always attract and fascinate them.
Indoor activities between young people
Outdoor activities between young people
Family activities with your teens
- Family day at the MAHJ
- Paralympic Day
- The unforgettable Halloween with Zelectrons Frits
- Family Weekend at the Picasso Museum ?
- Special Halloween Cruise to Paris
- The 20kids of Paris
- The Dreadful Sand Sea celebrates? Halloween
- Circus machine
- Jazz and Snack at Sunset Sunside
- The oval room of the National Library
- Science Experiments
- The White Night ... in family