At what age do you let him go out with his friends? This is a question that many parents ask themselves. Many children start to become independent in 6th grade (to go to college or high school, for extracurricular activities, to go to friends' houses). From 14 or 15 years old (and sometimes as early as middle school), teenagers want to go out on Wednesdays, weekends or school holidays without their parents. We have selected essential activities for 12 to 17 year olds such as the swimming pool, the skating rink or the bowling alley where they can go with their friends. And also some more original or unusual activities like the Catacombs of Paris which always attract and fascinate them.
Our favorites among teens
OUTDOOR : an initiation and a ride on the Hoverboard
FROM 16 YEARS OLD : Paris by Night by Quad bike
FREE : the studio 13/16 of Beaubourg
PASSIONATE : the city of Science
INCONTOURNABLE : DisneyLand Paris
TO PARTY : Teens Party (the nightclub for teenagers)
Indoor activities between young people
Outdoor activities between young people
Family activities with a teenager
- Family weekend at the Musée Cognacq-Jay
- Paradox Museum
- The feline festival at the Jardin des Plantes
- Pop Corn Labyrinth
- The playful visit "Tell me about Montmartre
- The playful visit "Mythological heroes in Luxembourg".
- Peter Pan - Paris" treasure hunt
- Family Weekend: in the time of the knights!"
- 5 treasure hunts or games of investigation
- "Basquiat 𝖷 Warhol, Four Hands."
- The immersive game "Arsène Lupin and the secret of the Opera
- Investigative Tour - "The Mysterious Case of the Louvre