(access to the museum and temporary exhibitions)
One of our favorites with children and teenagers ???
When science is made accessible to children! The Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie is a very large museum dedicated to the understanding of science. The principle of the Cité des Sciences is to combine pedagogy, games and experimentation. It is always very successful! Victim of its success, it is imperative to book if you come on a weekend or during school vacations. The Cité des Sciences includes 4 large spaces :
- Stunning images, projected in 3D in a vast hemispheric room.
- To pursue the dream, head for the Aeronautics and Space clusters
- For lovers of submarines visit of theArgonaut (in the park)
- We discover the aft station with the engine, the central station, the officers? room, the crew?s bunks and the tubes containing torpedoes
- You can also listen, thanks to a touch screen, to the sounds of the deep sea, and learn to pilot a submarine on a computer.
Children's City (awesome):
- Two spaces dedicated to science where the child manipulates, experiments, discovers, plays...
- For 5/7 year olds and 5/12 year olds
- To access these workshops, you must purchase separate tickets
Temporary exhibitions of the moment :
- "Fragile!"the exhibition for 2-6 year olds
- "Industrial Developments"The exhibition for teenagers (from 14 years old)
Good plan, save by buying 2 attractions at the same time
The ticket includes:
- access to the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
- temporary exhibitions
- access to the Louis-Lumière and Argonaute cinemas (subject to availability),
- access to the Planetarium (prior reservation required)