In the 12th
The Accor Arena ice rink, also known as the Bercy ice rink, is the largest ice rink in Paris, with 1500m² of ice. It is located in Bercy, in the Accor Arena complex. Nicknamed the "best ice cream in Ile-de-France", the Accor Arena ice rink is now open all year round.
It is the ideal rink for athletes and teenagers. With little ones, we recommend the Pailleron skating rink (more family-friendly rink)
It is one of the two ice rinks in Paris. The 2nd skating rink in Paris is the Pailleron rink located in the 19th district. At Christmas, many ephemeral skating rinks and open-air shows are set up in Paris during the holidays.
- WE LOVE The largest ice rink in Paris
- RATE From 4,5? per entry, excluding skate rental
- SYMPA : the musical and colorful atmosphere that gives you a boost
- PLACE : in Bercy (in the 12th district)
ACCOR ARENA ice rink schedules and rates
- There is the high season (from September to March), with extended hours
- There is the low season (from April to the end of August)
- The rink is also often open in the evening
- In any case, we advise you to check the schedules, because they are changing
- Of course the rates differ according to the season, but it is always a exit at a low price!
- L?minimum age required is 4 years for kids
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult on the ice
- Helmets and mandatory protections for children under 8 years
- Teenagers under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult during the theme nights
During school vacations, an ice garden is installed on the first part of the session. This garden, reserved for children and their parents is composed of bobby?s, the learning seals and ofbalance on the ice.
Ice rinks in and around Paris
Ideas for fun in Paris
Réduction de -10% avec le code : FIP10RÉSERVER S’instruire en s’amusant à Science Expériences A…
Tarif 35 euros par participant (adulte ou jeune de 14 ans ou plus)Gratuit pour les…
Vél’OFIL propose des balades thématiques en vélos électriques pour découvrir en mode “slow-tourisme” le Parc…