Free for children under 4 years old
The original visit "Behind the scenes of the Roland-Garros stadium
Who doesn't know the Roland-Garros Stadium and its clay court tournament which takes place every year in June and brings together the greatest players in the world.
Whether you are a tennis player, a simple amateur or a total novice, this visit will take you to in the footsteps of the French Open winners like Björn Borg, Chris Evert, Steffi Graff or Rafael Nadal. You will discover the temple of tennis in Paris.
The guide will tell you the story of the Four Musketeers, anecdotes about Roland Garros and will reveal to you The secrets of the superb new Philippe Chatrier courta true architectural and technological feat.
What you will also see during the visit :
- the press rooms
- the locker rooms
- the presidential rostrum
- the corridor that leads the players to the clay court.
Depending on the events at Roland-Garros, some areas may not be accessible on the day of the visit
?? Visit is very popular during school vacations.
Remember to book in advance!
- Access to the site : 7, avenue de la Porte d?Auteuil (Paris, 16ème) ? Entrance through door 1
- Meeting point: in front of the Customer Service entrance
- Due to the activity of the place, some areas may be inaccessible on the day of the visit
- The ticket must be printed
- Free for children under 4 years old