The playful and participative exhibition
The EXPO "LEGO®, 90 years of creativity
- WE LOVE : a participative and playful exhibition, in a colorful and creative setting
- AGE: for fans of all ages!
- DATE: July 6 to September 25, 2022
- HOURS: every day from 10am to 8pm
- RESERVATION RECOMMENDED
- LOCATION: Joseph Gallery (Paris 3rd)
- FREE for children under 6 years old
LEGO®, 90 years of creativity, the exhibition for all fans
- The "LEGO®, 90 years of creativity" exhibition, allows you to discover rare archival pieces, dating back to the creation of the brand, as well as iconic building sets, new products and giant LEGO® brick creations created for the occasion?
- It is a participatory exhibition in a cheerful and colorful setting
- The exhibition offers fun and interactive activities, including
- the creation of a collaborative work in LEGO DOTSTM,
- the assembly of the friction car before testing it on a giant springboard
- Take the LEGO® "90 second" challenge to build a LEGO® structure
- For this exhibition, 5 artists have given free rein to their creativity and are exhibiting in a dedicated space, their creations freely inspired by LEGO® bricks.
- An exhibition for all fans, which appeals to young and old alike!