From 5 years old... to 90 years old or more ?
In French and English
Learn while having fun at Science Experiments
- At Bercy Village, 850 m2 are dedicated to science with original experiments to learn about science in a playful way
- A unique and fascinating place to discover with your family with children or with teens
- Between the museum with an educational vocation and the activity park for its playful side, your children or grandchildren will be passionate about science in all its forms
- Many scientists and museographers have collaborated in the creation of Science Experiments
Themes to discover: theastrophysicsquantum physics, the medicine, the biologyvolcanoes, marine biology...
- The "Space Odyssey" room In a setting of constellations, you will travel to the farthest reaches of the universe (in a projection room or through an exclusive film in virtual reality)
- The Volcano Room "Journey to the Center of the Earth A video mapping technology will take you into the bowels of a volcano, up to the core at 6,300km deep. An interactive room in which you can move the decor by moving around the room. You will witness an absolutely impressive volcanic eruption!
- The Human Body room "In the intimacy of the human body You can compare yourself to Robert Wadlow, the tallest man of all time (2.72 meters) and also discover the secrets of your body through auditory devices. The work of Carnovsky (Francesco Rugi and Silvia Quintanilla) highlights the bones, muscles and nervous system of the human body
- The Nature Room "The extraordinary power of plants Games, a wheel of fortune and a quiz to discover the extraordinary power of plants, exceptional flowers and insect awareness. The decor of this room is green and enchanted!
- The Electrostatic Room "You're on fire". In a manga-inspired setting, visitors are confronted with the 400,000 volts of a Van de Graaf generator
- The Quantum Room "In the skin of a particle Do you know the secrets of laser, levitation and teleportation? In this room you will find all the answers to quantum physics. A small energy shot will be offered to you at the exit
- Adult : 19?
- Children under 12 years old : 11?
- Reduced rate*: 16?
- 50 euros : Family ticket ( 2 adults + 2 children )
- Free for children under 3 years old
*student, person with reduced mobility, retired person, teacher
- Open every day
- From 10am to 8pm
- Nocturnes: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, night until 23h
- Open only on weekends from November 15, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do in Paris around science?
RESERVE Free for young people under 26 years old (EU citizen) Photo credit Yann Caradec
In the 5th
RESERVE YOUR TICKETS (access to the museum and temporary exhibitions) One of our favorite...