THE VISIT OF THE PARK OF THE PRINCES
And yes, to the delight of sportsmen and women, the emblematic stadiums of the Paris region can be visited! This is the case of the Parc des Princes in western Paris as of Stade de France situated him in the north of Paris.
AN ADVICE : get your tickets in advance, especially on weekends and during school vacations. This visit is very popular with families!
This tour (with an audio guide) gives access to :
- To the whole Parc des Princes!
- In the stands, in the locker room, to the benches of the substitutes, VIP Lodges and the press room
- Relive the victories of the greatest French champions in the History Room
- The ticket includes an app for the audio guide available in several languages that will give you all the explanations during the visit (remember to take your headphones or earphones)
- The Arcade VR experiences: accessible with an additional €10 purchased on site (attention: not included in the audio tour ticket)
more info on the guided tour
- All year round (except when the Parc des Princes is closed or for special events)
- Saturday and Sunday (except for matches or special events) from 10 am to 6 pm: visit every hour
- Duration: approximately 1h10
- Ideal from 5/6 years
A tip: remember to bring your headphones for the audio tour