THE VISIT OF THE PARK OF THE PRINCES
And yes, for the greatest happiness of sportsmen, the emblematic stadiums of the Paris region can be visited! This is the case of the Parc des Princes in west of Paris as of Stade de France located it in the north of Paris.
AN ADVICE If you want to visit the museum, please buy your tickets in advance, especially on weekends and during school vacations. This visit is very popular with families!
This tour (with an audio guide) gives access to :
- To the whole Parc des Princes!
- In the stands, in the locker room, to the substitutes' benches, VIP Lodges and to the press room
- Relive the victories of the greatest French champions in the History Room
- The ticket includes an app for the audio guide available in several languages that will give you all the explanations during the visit (remember to take your headphones or earphones)
- The Arcade VR experiences: accessible with a 10? supplement purchased on site (attention: not included in the audio tour ticket)
+ More information about the guided tour
- All year round (except in case of exceptional closure of the Parc des Princes or in case of special events)
- Saturday and Sunday (except for matches or special events) from 10 am to 6 pm: visit every hour
- Duration : about 1h10
- Ideal from 5/6 years old
A tip: remember to bring your headphones for the audio tour