From : 24€ 20,40€ VAT INCLUDED
- You can get on and off the bus whenever you want (12 stops in the heart of Paris' most emblematic districts and close to the city centre). remarkable sites and monuments
- An open upper deck for a front-row seat to admire Paris and its monuments
- Buses powered by clean 100% energy (lhe buses run on clean 100% energy, electricity or gas)
- It is double-decker panoramic buses with an open upper deck, very nice when the weather's fine
- Bus hop on hop off you can get on and off wherever and whenever you want
- 12 stops of your choice : Opera - The Louvre - Orsay - Concorde - Champs Elysées - Trocadero - Eiffel Tower - Alexandre III Bridge - Madeleine
- The duration of the complete tour (without descending) : about 2 hours
- Thanks to this very complete circuit, you will discover most of the Paris districts and the capital's must-sees.
- 3 formulas 1 day pass or 2 consecutive days pass or 3 consecutive days pass
- Audio comments French, English, German, Italian and Spanish
- Audio commentary for children: French, English
- Every day, Monday to Sunday (including public holidays)
- From 01/04 to 31/10 : First start: 09:30 Last departure : 18:30 (from Opéra station)
- From 01/11 to 31/03 :First start: 09:30 Last departure : 16:30 (from Opéra station)
- Frequency at stops 10 to 15 minutes depending on the season
- You start your journey at the stop of your choice. There's no need to start at Opera.
- 1-day Pass price : 41€ for an adult and 21€ for children aged 3 to 12
- 2-day Pass price : 47€ for an adult and 24€ for children aged 3 to 12
- 3-day pass price : 57€ for an adult and 33€ for a child
- Free: for children under 4
Practical information about hop on hop off buses
- 2 or 3-day passes They must be used consecutively (2 days in a row or 3 days in a row).
- Undated passes, can be used on the day and at the time of your choice (valid for 6 months from date of purchase)
- Non-registered tickets
- 2 or 3-day pass They must be used consecutively (2 days in a row or 3 days in a row).
- Ticket validity: valid for 24 hours (a ticket scanned for the first time at 11am will be valid until 10.59am the following day. Same principle for 2-day Pass and 3-day Pass.
- Non-cancellable, non-refundable tickets