Attention, the Geode is currently closed for renovation
In a spectacular mirror ball equipped with the Imax process, we witness a 180° projection on a hemispheric hemispheric screen. You will love !
The Géode is a cinema with a 180° hemispheric screen. It is located just outside the outside of the City of Science and Industry at the Villette. At program, spectacular documentaries.
- animal, scientific or geographical documentaries,
- that make the most of the technical possibilities of the room
- and give the impression of flying, swimming or diving with the camera.
- Most of the films are accessible from the age of 7, provided that you are not too sensitive to nausea, due to the due to the inclination of the seats.
- Strong sensations guaranteed!
- Before leaving the room, admire through the glass of the projection room the gigantic horizontal reels. horizontal.