From September 2 to October 18, 2022
- WE LOVE the fairground in the Bois de Boulogne, the Ferris wheel (60m high) which allows you to see the Eiffel Tower.
- ...NOT TO BE MISSED: love apples, waffles and cotton candy
- RATES: Admission is free but attractions are not free
On the program of the Festival in Neu-Neu:
- All that a good carnival must have: attractions, rides, giant balls, fortune tellers (the last in France), shows (Free) treats
- The party in Neu-Neu is a... amusement park in the Bois de Boulogne with a hundreds of attractions adapted to each age
- Some examples : the great wheel (more than 60m high), GIANT BALLS, the SUPER KARTING, the GRAND 8 - TAXI DRIVER, the SPIN BALL(unique in France) or the X Factor ...
- of the free entertainment all weekends
The timetable of the Festival in Neu-Neu :
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, from 4pm to midnight
- Wednesday and Friday, from 2pm to midnight
- Saturday, from noon to 1am.
- Sunday, from noon to midnight.
A little historical reminder!
- This is one of the oldest fairgrounds in Paris
- It was created by Napoleon in 1815, then suppressed in 1936
- It is again in the Bois de Boulogne since 2008.
And also in the Bois de Boulogne...
For your information, near the Neu-Neu festival you can find
- The Acclimatization Garden: the other children's play area
- The Louis Vuitton Foundation: for a cultural moment
- The GoodPlanet FoundationIt's free, ecological and really worth the detour!