It is a real little paradise for childrena unique and playful place entirely dedicated to them. You will spend the day there!
About 40 attractions (sensational or peaceful), water games (don't forget the bathing suits) which children love when it's very hot, donkey rides, a farm, an Alpine rock with nine alpacas (Cousins of the llamas) an aviary, stands of games stands?
The entrance to the garden is not free of charge even if you don't do any attraction. Admission is free for children under 3 years old. The attractions are not free for everyone. Count between 1 and 3 tickets per turn per child.
On the other hand, the playgrounds are free.
The Jardin d'Acclimatation is also a beautiful park, true natural heritage (400 oak trees from the 19th century) and a very pleasant place to walk. Pass quickly by the playgrounds and stroll through the garden.a varied vegetation, odorous and lush.
The big 8
Access to the park + access to 2-8 attractions of your choice (except animal activities and fairground attractions)
The unlimited day pass
Access to the park + unlimited access to all attractions for one day (except animal activities and fairground attractions)
Rates (entrance and attractions)
- The entrance to the park is not free 6,50? for all
- Free for children under 80 cm
- Count between 1 and 3 tickets per activity, game stand and paid attraction
- Price per ticket : 3,50?
- 1 book of 15 tickets : 39?
Attractions and playgrounds
- 40 attractions: between 1 and 3 tickets depending on the attraction
- Game stands (2 tickets): "derby", "pellet shooting", "dart shooting", "duck fishing".
- Free playgrounds : "the forest adventures", "the dry fountain", "the bear's den", "the wading pool".
The nature corner and the animals
- "La grande volière", "le Rucher", "la ferme Saint-Hilaire", "le Rocher Alpin", "le potager", "le jardin Coréen"
- Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and every day during school vacations (zone C) at 3:00 and 4:00 pm
The workshops of the Jardin d'Acclimatation
- All workshops are done on reservation only
- 2 formulas are proposed Half day (morning or afternoon) or full day
- They are accessible for children over 3 years old (in school)
Restaurants and cafes
- For small budgets Café Vapeur, Les délices de la Rotonde, La Crêperie Eugénie, Le Manège Gourmand
- For an average budget La Table de Jules Gouffé, the Garden Terrace