Told visit during the Grandes Eaux Musicales. In the company of a comedian
In the park of the castle of Versailles (78)
Key points of the guided tour "The Great Hours of the Gardens of Versailles
- Ideal from 6 years old, but also for teenagers
- WE LOVE : the walk in the park of the Palace of Versailles on the occasion of the Grandes Eaux Musicales
- THE + : a playful and original visit, animated by an actor who tells the great History of Versailles as well as the small anecdotes. You will discover the fabulous hidden groves and relive the splendors of the Court of Louis XIV
- WHERE : in the gardens of the Château de Versailles
- WHEN Sunday at 2:30 pm ? from April to the end of October
- DURATION : 1h30
- FREE for children under 8 years of age
- More information about the guided tour "The Great Hours of the Gardens of Versailles".
Rates : take advantage of our offer : ? 3 euros on all tickets
- -3 euros on Adult and Child tickets
- 27 ? the adult ticket instead of 30?
- 20 ? the child ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 23 ?
- Free for children under 8 years old
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the visit? 1h 30
- What is the tour "The great hours of the gardens of Versailles"? It is a theatrical visit animated by an actress allows to visit the park of the Palace of Versailles at the time of the great musical waters.
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 6 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose the day and time of your visit when you make your reservation.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this service cannot be refunded. It may be modified in agreement with our provider
Other fun tours in Versailles :
- 2 hours to save the king The outdoor escape game to discover Versailles at the time of Louis XIV ? Duration of the game 2 hours ? Ideal with children from 9 years old
- Revolution tower Cultural tour on the French Revolution ? Duration 2 hours ? Ideal from 10 years old
- Enigma stroll in Versailles a puzzle game in the castle district to be played freely and independently