A weekend in Paris to visit Paris for 2 days with young children, it's possible!
This itinerary proposes to answer the question "what to do in Paris in a week end with children under 7 years old".
It is necessary to finding the right balance to satisfy parents and children : the Louvre for you, followed by a walk in the Tuileries Garden (play areas). A stroll (and shopping) on the Champs-Elysees and a must at Disney-Store or Guignol on the Champs-Elysees to make them happy.
And everyone will be happy about his weekend in Paris.
For those who have already come to Paris and are looking for other ideas, take a look at our section "Paris with 0/6 years "Or draw other ideas on the circuit 3 days with 0/6 years or the the "Circuit for 5 days and more with 0/6 years“.
Have a nice trip in Paris !
Paris by night, from the Seine
- A cruise on a fly boat is a great way to visit Paris with children and discover the beautiful monuments of Paris from the Seine.
- Discounted tickets for families with the company of Bateaux-Mouches, Alma Bridge (Right Bank).
- Discounted tickets on Cruise + Pizza with the Vedettes de Paris company, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower (left bank). It is a very nice formula that combines a cruise and a pizza meal (to be enjoyed at the quay before or after the boat trip). This formula allows you to eat in a pleasant setting on the banks of the Seine, for a reasonable budget in a rather expensive area. An ideal formula with children.
- These two cruises are free for children under 4 years old
Paris by night by scenic bus
- The show Illuminated Paris is grandiose !
- On board a panoramic bus, you will go through the most beautiful districts of Paris and discover its emblematic monuments.
- A trip of 1h30, at 18h15 or 21h or 22h depending on the season
- Book your E-tickets for the Paris night tour by bus (free for children under 4)
Aqua Ciné Aquarium
- The aquarium of Paris Cineaqua is the most beautiful aquarium of Paris : 43 pools, a giant aquarium full of sharks, a shark tunnel, 3 nursery aquariums, a fascinating medusaarium and a pool for caressing carp and goldfish
- Convenient: located near the Trocadero (between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées)
- Good plan : Discounted rates all year round and up to 32% discount on the HOLIDAY PASS
- Free : for children under 3 years old
- Good to know : there is a restaurant for those who want to have a lunch break
If you are not tempted by the Louvre ...
- The Orangery Museum (small museum - really ideal with children) : a superb collection of impressionists and also 2 rooms dedicated to Monet's Water Lilies
- The Orsay museum, our favorite museum in Paris (Rive-Droite side)
Tips and tricks before and during your stay in Paris...
- When to come to Paris? Which season to choose to come and spend 2 days in Paris
- Find accommodation in the area of your choice
- How to move in Paris?
A photo shoot to immortalize your stay in Paris...
- A super fun idea for family
- Private stroll in Paris with a professional photographer
- A suggested itinerary: the Louvre, Palais Royal, Pont des Arts, Tuileries garden... (all on foot)
- About 150 souvenir pictures taken throughout the session (sent within 48 hours by Wetransfer).
Ideas for lunch, dinner, snack, brunch ...
- There is a restaurant at the Aquarium of Paris for those who want to do their lunch break
- The restaurants of the World in the Carrousel du Louvre (on the mezzanine). are a practical solution for eating on the run. It's affordable and there is something for everyone
- To taste, the luxurious Angélina tea room (under the arcades of the rue de Rivoli), mythical address in Paris. Its hot chocolate is to die for and the beautiful setting!
Move around Paris with the Batobus
- Taking the Batobus (1 day pass, 2 days or 3 days) to move on the Seine is much more fun than the metro and the RER.
- There are 8 stops on the Seine and you combine means of transport and discovery of Paris.