Visit Paris for 2 days with young children, it's possible!
You haveto find the right balance to satisfy parents and children : the Louvre for you, followed by a walk in the Tuileries Garden (play areas). A stroll (and shopping) on the Champs-Elysees and a must at Disney-Store or Guignol on the Champs-Elysees to make them happy.
And everyone will be happy.
For those who have already come to Paris and are looking for other ideas, take a look at our section "Paris with 0/6 years "Or draw other ideas on the circuit 3 days with 0/6 years or the the "Circuit for 5 days and more with 0/6 years“
Have a nice trip in Paris !
Paris by night, from the Seine
- Discounted tickets for families with the company of Bateaux-Mouches, Alma Bridge (Right Bank).
- Discounted tickets on Cruise + Pizza with the company of Vedettes de Paris, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower (left bank). It is a very nice formula that combines a cruise and a pizza meal (to be enjoyed before or after the boat ride). This allows you to eat in a pleasant setting on the banks of the Seine, for a reasonable budget in a rather expensive neighborhood. An ideal formula with children.
- These two cruises are free for children under 4 years old
Ideas for lunch, dinner, snack, brunch ...
- There is a restaurant at the Aquarium of Paris for those who want to do their lunch break
- The restaurants of the World in the Carrousel du Louvre (on the mezzanine). are a practical solution for eating on the run. It's affordable and there is something for everyone
- To taste, the luxurious Angélina tea room (under the arcades of the rue de Rivoli), mythical address in Paris. Its hot chocolate is to die for and the beautiful setting!