Our TOP 10 Parisian monuments to visit with your family
What is the most visited monument in Paris ? the Eiffel Tower, of course with its 300m height! But, Paris has thousands of monuments : cathedral, churches, museums, castles or symbolic places that have marked the history of Paris and the history of France. These Parisian monuments constitute an exceptional heritage. The Cathedral Notre Dame de Paris (and its 380 steps to climb to the top), the Basilica of Sacred Heart (admission is free) are also some of the most visited monuments in Paris. Many Parisian monuments are free for young people (18 to 25 years old). Good plan, some monuments are open at night. The view of Paris by night is magical.
Paris has 2,185 monuments! An impressive figure that makes it one of the most visited cities in the world!
- Panoramic view of all Paris from its terrace
- Closed on January 1st, May 1st, May 8th (morning), July 14th (morning), November 11th (morning) and December 25th
- Nocturnal until 11pm in summer
- Free for under 18s (under 26s if EU citizen)
- A place that makes you dream!
- Every day from 10am to 4.30pm or 5.30pm depending on the season.
- Free or themed visits with the family
- Free open house for children under 12 years old
- The urban evolution of the Île de la Cité and Paris since antiquity
- Temporarily closed
- Ideal from 8/10 years