WE love : discover or re-discover Paris and its most beautiful monuments on a panoramic boat
The +: discounted rates for adults (-11%) and children (- 17%)
Duration: About 1 hour
Departure: departure from the Eiffel Tower
Free: for children under 4 years old
Ticket on your smartphone: no printing, no waiting at the checkout
THE CRUISE OF THE PARISIAN BOATS
- Les Bateaux Parisiens partent du pied de la Eiffel Tower
- The path is a loop: back to the starting point
- The course of the Promenade Cruise allows you to see : the Grand Palais, the Place de la Concorde and the National Assembly, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre, the Conciergerie, the Town Hall up to Notre Dame. The half-turn is made at the Institut du Monde Arabe (Arab World Institute).
- The boats are all equipped with...an open deck for sunny days. When it's cool or when it rains, the lower part of the boat is coveredfully glazed and heated when it's cold.
- The boats are of average size. Capacity on good weather days: about 300 people. On rainy or cool days: 120 people.
- Duration of the cruise Promenade des Bateaux Parisiens : about 1 hour
DATES AND TIMES OF THE PARISIAN BOAT CRUISE :
- Due to the exceptional situation related to the coronavirus the dates and schedules of the cruises are currently modified
- DEPARTURES FROM THE EIFFEL TOWER: departures are every day (including public holidays) and every hour from 12:00 to 21:00 (last departure).
- Cruise without reservation. You come on the day and time of your choice.
OUR E-TICKETS: THE BENEFITS
- E-tickets Skip-the-line (on your smartphone, no printing, no waiting in the box)
- Tickets valid 6 months after the date of purchase
- Flexible tickets, undated, not nominative
- You can use your ticket on the cruise of your choice, without reservation.
- Upon your payment, you will receive by mail your e-ticket to scan when boarding: no checkout
- It is not necessary to print the ticket, it can be scanned from your smartphone
- E-tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable
For your comfort and safetyaccess, queuing and circulation have been redesigned for ensure physical distance.
Spaces open to the public are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
Placement in the boats will be ensured by a member of the crew to guarantee each couple, family, group of friends, ua distance of one meter with another couple/family...
Wearing a mask is mandatory.