WE LOVE : the impressive animals that form a caravan in the central nave
E-BILLET COUPE-FILE: 10€ or 12€ with the temporary exhibition / adult (free for children).
DO NOT RATE: the gallery of missing or endangered animals
FREE under 18 years old, under 26 years old if resident of the European Union
In the very pretty setting of Garden of plants, the Great Gallery of Evolution, A huge hall surrounded on three balconies lit by a canopy of 1000 square meters, houses 7000 specimens of the terrestrial worlds and aquatic. They do not speak anymore but tell us a lot! The place is magic. To eat in the area, we recommend the restaurant Les Belles Plantes, perfect with children (children's menu, terrace in good weather). And it's open on Sundays! And to taste it, the inevitable Café Maure of the Mosque of Paris, for its oriental pastries and its exotic setting.
The Great Gallery of Evolution: a fascinating museum that will fascinate children
- The children will discover 350 mammals, 450 birds, 360 fish and a hundred naturalized reptiles and amphibians
- A very successful scenography with sound and light games
- Rare and impressive pieces such as the rhinoceros of the menagerie of the Château de Versailles, which belonged to Louis XV and Louis XVI
- At the moment, in addition to the permanent collections, the Grand Gallery of Evolution presents a exciting temporary exhibition on gemstonesin association with Van Cleef & Arpels. Ideal to see with children from 8 years old
Warning : during the holidays, the Great Gallery of Evolution attracts many people. Take your tickets in advance to avoid queuing.
TO DO ALSO IN THE 5TH ARRONDISSEMENT (75005)
- A space on biodiversity for 6-12 year olds
- Closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Open on all public holidays
- For 6-12 year olds