What to do in Paris this summer with your family?
with much less people (because still few foreign tourists)
Summer 2020 in Paris will be like no other after this Covid episode. Almost everything will have reopened at July and August and we'll be able to enjoy Paris to the fullest. With a lot less people than in other years, since foreign tourists have not returned. It is the ideal year to come to Paris spend a few days. The reopening of cultural places and sites resumed with of course all the necessary sanitary measures. The museums are open and there are few people, which is very pleasant. Some exhibitions have been rescheduled. Zoos, aquariums and animal parks can welcome visitors.
NEWS: THE MAJOR EVENTS OF SUMMER 2020
- Open air shows in the Bois de Boulogne
- from June to the end of September
- For all, young and old
- Reduced fares
- Exceptional sculptures in a beautiful park
- Closed on Mondays + 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
- For everyone
- Free for under 18s (under 26s if EU citizen)
- The ideal cruise for 6-11 year olds
- Resumes July 3, 2021 - Monday through Friday at 3:30 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays at 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Departure at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- Reduced price