- The Holy Chapel is a radiant gothic gembuilt by Saint Louis in the heart of the Palais de la Cité
- It is located right next to the Conciergerie, in the Courthouse.
- It is distinguished by the elegance of its architecturewith the almost total removal of the walls in the upper chapel and the presence of its 1113 huge stained glass windows
- Preferably go ahead when it's sunny (it's when the sun penetrates through the stained glass windows that the magic operates) and above all BOOK or go early in the morning !
- To prepare the visit with young children, download the discovery trail.
- Continue the visit with the visit of the Conciergerie.The Sainte-Chapelle of the Palais de la Cité is the only remaining vestige of the
- It's a former prison, now revolutionary court and Marie Antoinette prison
- At the Conciergerie, the old revolutionary cells have been reconstructed with wax figures, which makes the circuit very suggestive .
- We can see Marie Antoinette's reconstructed cell in particular.
- Don't miss the mini-video on the 1st floor summarizing the main episodes of the French Revolution.
- Family visits: every Wednesday at 2:30 pm and every day between December 20th and January 3rd, except December 22,23,29 and December 30th. Rates: € 7.5 per child
- "Tales and stories" is waiting for you to discover Saint Louis differently: 22, 23, 29 and 30 December
- To prepare the visit with young children, download the discovery trail