Stroll on the Champs Elysees, mythical avenue of Paris. A walk of about 2 km from the Arc de Triomphe to the Concorde.
On the Champs-Elysées, we do not miss:
- View since the Arc de Triomphe
- Shopping. Signs are changing, but from Zara to Vuitton you'll have a choice! The shops are all open on Sundays.
- A gourmet break at The duration and his famous macaroons
- Museums : Petit-Palais, Grand Palais, Palace of Discovery (at the Metro Champs-Elysées Clemenceau), the Orangery Museum with eight of Monet's famous Water Lilies (on the Place de la Concorde)
- The Place de la Concorde
- Shops open on sunday
- the Champs-Elysées pedestrian : every first Sunday of the month.
E-ticket cut-file * ORANGERIE MUSEUM
E-ticket cut-file *SMALL PALACE
E-ticket cut-file ** E-Ticket immediately quit on smartphone - no printing - no waiting
To see around the Champs-Elysées
- Near the Grand Palais, the company of Bateaux-Mouches, ideal to admire Paris while resting after a good ride
- At the level of the Concorde, the Tuileries and the Louvre Museum
- The Jacquemart André Museum (in a nice mansion late 19th)
- Monceau Park (games for children, lawns for picnicking ...)
* E-Ticket immediately quit on smartphone - no printing - no waiting