Going out in Ile-de-France this weekend with your family (in Seine-et-Marne, Yvelines, Val-de-Marne or Haut-de-Seine) Find an idea of family outing around Paris during the holidays and take a little bit of green when leaving the capital! To answer all these questions and desires for parents and grandparentsHere are some ideas of escapades to do with child or teenage in the suburbs.
If you are looking for an outdoor activity in the east of Paris, you can do the 'Treasure Hunt in the Bois de Vincennes' Enigma Walk. To the west of Paris, there is the one around the Palace of Versailles "Enigma Walk in Versailles"(without a guide and ideally up to 6 people), a very fun activity and ideal for families. .
If you are Parisian, plan the whole day and if the weather is nice, bring your picnic basket, the kids love it!
Remember to buy your E-tickets Skip the line in advance (on your smartphone) in particular for castles, the monuments or amusement parks (no need to print and no queuing). Good to know National monuments and castles offer the free of charge for under-18s and under-25s who are European nationals.
COVID : AT THE MOMENT, IN ILE-DE-FRANCE
1 - PICKING : The Champlain U-Pick Farm (in the Val de Marne)
2 - EDUCATIONAL FARM : Educational farms (in the 78 and 93)
3 - ESCAPE GAME : 2 hours to save the king! (in Yvelines)
4 - CASTLE : The park of the Champs-sur-Marne castle (in the Val-de-Marne)
5 - TREASURE HUNT : The Enigma Walk - puzzle games (in the Bois de Vincennes)
6 - GREEN WALK : The park of the Chantilly domain (in Oise)
7 - GREEN BIKE RIDE : The electric bike ride in the Vexin park (in the Val d'Oise)
What to do north of Paris with your family?
- Football : a backstage tour of the Stade de France
- Sensation : tree climbing at Sherwood Park
- Castle : the Domaine de Chantilly
- Castle : Pierrefonds Castle
- Must : the Asterix park
- Playful the Sand Sea
- Museum : Auvers-sur-Oise, the museum of impressionists
- Park and garden : La Courneuve Park
- Cultural : Saint-Denis Basilica
- Sportsman : electric bike in the Vexin park
What to do east of Paris with your family?
What to do west of Paris with your family?
- Original : France Miniature
- Panimal arch : Thoiry Safari Zoo
- View of Paris : the Grande Arche de la Défense
- Castle : the Palace of Versailles
- Castle : the castle of Breteuil
- Castle : the castle of Malmaison
- Unusual visit : a visit to the Parc des Princes stadium
- Leisure : Boulogne-Billancourt skating rink
- Museum : the toy museum in Poissy
- Mused : the National Archaeology Museum of Saint-Germain-en-Laye
- Chills : Pop Corn Maze (78)
- Playful : The feast of the lodges (from June 28 to August 18, 2019)
- Outdoor Escape Game : 2 hours to save the king! (in Versailles for children and teenagers)
- Outdoor Escape Game : The magic portal (in Nanterre for children), Operation GreenFinger (in Nanterre for teenagers)