Museum of Modern Art and temporary exhibitions
- The permanent collections are located on the 4th floor of the museum: Matisse, Braque, Delaunay, Georges Rouault, Picasso, Fernand Léger, Vassily Kandinsky, František Kupka, Andre Breton, Alberto Giacometti, Jean Dubuffet ...
- It is one of the largest collections of modern art in the world of the 20th and 21st century.
- The temporary exhibitions are presented on the 6th floor of the museum. The temporary exhibition of the moment, "Elles font l'abstraction" (They make abstraction) is dedicated to women in modern art.
- Do not hesitate to take the audioguide which proposes a route for 6-12 years old.
The 13/16 studio: the teen's corner
- A space exclusively dedicated to teenagers.
- Studio 13/16 is open free and without reservation
- Open Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 14h to 18h and every day during the school holidays.
- And also, the private visit for teenagers: "Modern Art explained to children in the permanent collections of the Centre Pompidou
The family corner (from 2 years old, but also for older children)
- For the 6/12 years, tours-animations
- For everyone : family visits and workshops
- Private tour for families: "Modern Art explained to children in the permanent collections of the Centre Pompidou
- In general Wednesdays and / or weekends and during school holidays
A breathtaking view of Paris
The view from the top floor or from the Georges restaurant, a must! Going up to 5th, gradually discover the Parisian landscape by large windows.
From the terrace of the restaurant "Georges Beaubourg" you have a spectacular view of Paris.