Museum of Modern Art and temporary exhibitions
- The permanent collections are located on the 4th floor of the museum: Matisse, Braque, Delaunay, Georges Rouault, Picasso, Fernand Léger, Vassily Kandinsky, František Kupka, Andre Breton, Alberto Giacometti, Jean Dubuffet ...
- It is one of the largest collections of modern art in the world of the 20th and 21st century.
- Temporary exhibitions are presented on the 6th floor of the museum
- Do not hesitate to take the audioguide which proposes a route for 6-12 years old.
The 13/16 studio: the teen's corner
- A space exclusively dedicated to teenagers.
- Studio 13/16 is open free and without reservation
- Open Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 14h to 18h and every day during the school holidays.
The corner of families (from 2 years)
- For the 6/12 years, tours-animations
- For everyone : family visits and workshops
- In general Wednesdays and / or weekends and during school holidays
A breathtaking view of Paris
The view from the top floor or from the Georges restaurant, a must! Going up to 5th, gradually discover the Parisian landscape by large windows.
From the terrace of the restaurant "Georges Beaubourg" you have a spectacular view of Paris.