Discover Montmartre aboard a little train - Ideal with little ones All year round On special offer, up to -34%
- WE love : a pleasant way to discover Montmartre with children
- Age : ideal with little ones
- When: all year, from 10h to 18h or 17h (depending on the season)
- Location: Montmartre (Paris 18)
- Rate : Family Pack - Less than 5 € per person
* Up to -34% off
Discover Montmartre with the little train
- An ideal formula to discover the neighborhood of Montmartre with children. the little ones love this visit aboard a little train.
- The visit is commented in French and English.
- 2 places of departure : Place Blanche (at the bottom of the butte Montmartre) and Place du Tertre (at the top of the hill, near the Sacred Heart)
- Tip: you can start the ride at the start of your choice, stay as long as you want, and then wish and take the Montmartre little train in the other direction for the return later in the day.
- From Place Blanche to Place du Tertre: 15 minutes away
- From Place du Tertre to Place Blanche : 25 minutes drive
- It's a nice idea during a stay of 2 or more days at Paris with children
- The little train of Montmartre falls into the category of the vouchers cheap shots to visit Paris
Montmartre's little train: timetables
- January :
- Wednesday to Friday from 10h-18h, a departure every hour
- Saturday and Sunday from 10h-17h, a departure every 30 minutes
- February and March :
- Every day from 10h-18h
- Departure every hour
- April, May, June:
- 10h to 19h, a departure every 30 minutes and until 23h in July and August
- July and August:
- 10h to 23h, a departure every 30 minutes
- October November December :
- 10 am to 5 pm, one departure every hour during the week and every 30 minutes on weekends and during Zone C school holidays.