One of our favorite neighborhoods
In Montmartre, we do not miss:
- The visit of Sacred Heart
- One of most beautiful views over Paris
- Painters of the Place du Tertre
- Shopping Abbesses district
- Shops open on Sundays
- the Montmartre Museum and the gardens of Renoir. The view of the vineyards of Montmartre. Open every day, all the year from 10h to 18h
- the Halle Saint-Pierre, an atypical place in Paris at the same time art gallery, museum, bookstore, place of conference. Also, programming of concerts and shows. The coffee corner is very nice and spacious enough to go with a stroller.
Top with children in Montmartre ♥♥♥
Take the bus, the funicular or the little train
- Borrow the Montmartrobus which will make you do in 40 min the tour of the hill by its most picturesque streets, Sacré-Coeur included.
- Take a tour with the "little train of Montmartre". Guided tour of about 35 minutes. Nocturnal until midnight in July and August.
- Take the funicular, a glass subway climbing the assault of the Butte. It should please the youngest! It will leave you rue du Cardinal-Dubois, from where, with your back to the Sacred Heart, you will contemplate all Paris ..
Have fun on the Place du Tertre or during a show visit, enjoy an ice cream or a pie ...
- Go place du Tertre see painters and caricaturists ready to draw you the portrait
- Make a ride in the carousel Place du Tertre. The carousel, Venetian style has the charm of the old with its carriages and wooden horses. It dates from the 18th century
- Discover the Montmartre district on the occasion of the spectacular visite "the eternal Spirit of Montmartre" in the company of actors. Ideal for families, from 7 years
- To taste an excellentissime ice cream in Scaramouche
- Or taste a sweet and savory pie from the little Mitrons. We love !