WE love : it's an original way to move from one tourist spot to another
9 Stops: Eiffel Tower, Orsay Museum, Saint-Germain des Prés, Notre Dame, Jardin des Plantes, City Hall, Louvre, Champs-Elysées, Beaugrenelle
Convenient : you go up and down the Batobus
WHAT IS BATOBUS?
- The Batobus is a shuttle on the Seine which allows to move from one tourist site to another on the same principle as the Opentour bus
- 9 bus stations : Eiffel Tower, Orsay Museum, Saint-Germain des Prés, Notre Dame, Jardin des Plantes, City Hall, Louvre, Champs-Elysees, Beaugrenelle.
- The complete loop on the Seine takes approximately 2 hours.
- You go up and down as you want at stops of your choice. It's a boat bus!
- The boats are of course panoramicequipped with terrace and of heating.
TIMES AND SHUTTLE FREQUENCY:
- Exceptionally this summer 2020, the schedules are modified:
- Batobus is open from Wednesday to Sunday inclusive + 13 and 14 July 2020 (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays except public holidays).
- Circulation des Batobus de 11h40 à 20h cet été :
- Horaires sous réserve de modification :
- 1er départ à 11h40 de tour Eiffel, à 11h51 de Notre-Dame et à 11h59 de Concorde
- Dernier départ à 18h30 de tour Eiffel
- The Batobus circulate 7 days a week all year round
- Schedules and frequency of shuttles change according to the time of year:
- 1 shuttle about every 30 minutes
- from 6 January to 26 March: 10 am - 5 pm on weekdays and 10 am - 7 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- from 27 March to 9 April: 10am - 7pm every day
- from August 31 to November 1: 10 am - 7 pm every day
- from 2 November to 17 December: 10 am - 5 pm on weekdays and 10 am - 7 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- from December 18 to January 3: 10am - 7pm every day (Last departure at 5pm on December 24)
- 1st departure at 10am from the stations Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame
PASS 1 DAY OR 2 DAYS:
- Passes are valid for 1 day or 2 consecutive days.
- Batobus is free for children under 2 years old
- Number of unlimited journeys over the period of his choice (Pass 1 or 2 consecutive days)
- You can repeat the same route several times
RECEPTION AND VALIDITY OF TICKETS:
- Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive by email a coupon to print and present at the checkout desk of your choice
- Attention, this is not an e-ticket. Coupon must be printed and presented in cash
- In case of non receipt of tickets, thank you to check your mail (including your box of undesirable)
- The tickets are neither dated nor nominative. They are valid on the day of your choice, without reservation, during 6 months from the date of purchase
- Tickets are not redeemable or refundable
- In case of problem, Contact us by email