WE love : it's an original way to move from one tourist spot to another
9 Stops: Eiffel Tower, Orsay Museum, Saint-Germain des Prés, Notre Dame, Jardin des Plantes, City Hall, Louvre, Champs-Elysées, Beaugrenelle
Convenient : you go up and down the Batobus
WHAT IS BATOBUS?
- The Batobus is a shuttle on the Seine which allows to move from one tourist site to another on the same principle as the Opentour bus
- 9 bus stations : Eiffel Tower, Orsay Museum, Saint-Germain des Prés, Notre Dame, Jardin des Plantes, City Hall, Louvre, Champs-Elysees, Beaugrenelle.
- The complete loop on the Seine takes approximately 2 hours.
- You go up and down as you want at stops of your choice. It's a boat bus!
- The boats are of course panoramicequipped with terrace and of heating.
TIMES AND SHUTTLE FREQUENCY:
- From 31 August to 28 September 2020 inclusive
- Batobus is open from Wednesday to Sunday (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays).
- Batobus circulation from 11.40am to 8pm:
- 1st departure at 11:40 am from the Eiffel Tower, 11:51 am from Notre-Dame and 11:59 am from Concorde.
- Last departure at 18:30 from the Eiffel Tower
- No Batobus shuttles between 28 September and 31 March 2021
PASS 1 DAY OR 2 DAYS:
- Passes are valid for 1 day or 2 consecutive days.
- Batobus is free for children under 2 years old
- Number of unlimited journeys over the period of his choice (Pass 1 or 2 consecutive days)
- You can repeat the same route several times
RECEPTION AND VALIDITY OF TICKETS:
- Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive by email a coupon to print and present at the checkout desk of your choice
- Attention, this is not an e-ticket. Coupon must be printed and presented in cash
- In case of non receipt of tickets, thank you to check your mail (including your box of undesirable)
- The tickets are neither dated nor nominative. They are valid on the day of your choice, without reservation, during 6 months from the date of purchase
- Tickets are not redeemable or refundable
- In case of problem, Contact us by email