This page gives visibility to associations, workshops or theatres that want to communicate about their activity. These are places that organize workshops or courses throughout the year and during the holidays (winter, Easter, summer and All Saints' Day). These courses are intended for children and to teens. Some of the proposed activities have not been tested by the Familin'Paris teams. But we think you will find this information useful.
You are a professional and you want to appear on this page, Contact us by email
Cool workshops in the 1st
CHEZ SWEET BAZAR (pastry workshops)
Fun workshops for kidsfamilies and teens around chocolate. The setting is colourful, warm and regressive. The workshops last about 1h30.
- For all, from 4 years old
- 4 formulas for children from 4 to 12 years old
- 5 formulas for parent/children workshops
- 5 formulas for teenagers from 15 years old
- From 23,75€ / person
- 5% discount via Familin'Paris
Location: 133, rue Saint-Denis 75001 Paris
Cool workshops in the 10th arrondissement
IN A FAMILY AIR
A very nice address, friendly and family oriented which offers all year round (including during school holidays) workshops for the whole family. Also, a FamilyFriendly restaurant for lunch and snacks. A caring and very welcoming place for families.
- For babies baby yoga, mother/baby dance, musical awakening...
- For 3/11 year olds (during school holidays): introduction to sliding, theatrical games, English...
- For teens (during school holidays): multi-sports courses and workshops all year round such as yoga, philosophy or digital workshops...
Location: 26 rue du Château Landon, 75010 Paris
The "Un air de famille" website
Cool workshops in the 11th arrondissement
COOK&GO (cooking and baking workshops)
Family cooking classes (parent/child duo workshops) or for teens from 12 years old. You cook at the workshop in the 11th arrondissement and taste at home. The workshops last about 1h30.
- Parent/child workshops (for 6/12 year olds) - 39€ for the duo
- Workshops for teenagers (for 12/16 year olds) - From 39€ / person
- 10% discount with the code FAMILIN10
Location: 36 Passage Charles Dallery, 75011 Paris
Cool workshops in Montmartre
VERTICAL'ART (indoor climbing)
Climbing lessons for the whole family for everyone from 4 years old. 150 different courses, all levels of difficulty
- Room open all year round, 7 days a week
- Animators to supervise you
- Courses all year round, courses during the holidays
Location: 6 boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris
In the Hauts-de-Seine (92)
LES POLINSONS (in La Garenne-Colombes)
For toddlers and children up to 10 years old (CM2)
A place of life conceived, imagined and created by two mothers for the children (and their parents) of the city. They wanted a place that gives free rein to theimagination, creativity and the freedom. Pauline and Elodie have surrounded themselves with specialists and early childhood professionals (artist, musician, psychomotrician, animator, childcare worker...). The place is charming, warm and caring!
- Playgrounds : the children's shelter, the forest, the village, the artists' workshop... under the parents' responsibility
- Activities extra-curricular activities during the weekday evening, on Wednesdays and during the school holidays: early musical education, English workshop, maths and models, playful reading...
- Birthday packages from 4 years old (with or without animator) / possibility to rent the room alone
Prices at Polinsons
Playground Children between 5€ and 8€ depending on their age / parents 3,5€.
Activities 20€ per session and 99€ for 6 sessions
Holiday club 350€ per week, tax credit not included (50% for children under 6)
🍞 Lunch break (on weekends) or snack break in the café There will be formulas for young and old, cakes, pancakes, buns and drinks. And for the studious parents, wifi while the kids are having fun...
Location: 92 avenue du Général de Gaulle, 92250 La Garenne-Colombes
The site The polinsons